• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
25 25

2,899 posts in this topic

Hello Gunz and RCheli, always nice to meet fellow new board members.

So I'm Ray, I signed up a few years ago and haven't posted with that much frequency until recently when I really got back into collecting after returning to the states from contracting overseas (finally some proper comic book stores!)

I'm from Austin, Texas and I'm particular towards Marvel and Image comics, and focus on collecting Signature Series.

I just moved to Tampa, FL and I'm looking forward to going to my first comic con in March - MegaCon in Orlando!

I've met quite a few helpful and kind people on here, and I love this site!

Hey Ray, I have always wanted to go to Texas. Smoking hot cheerleaders!!!!

The CGC books I collect are mostly SS and I have a few that are graded and I'm hoping to get a couple signed and regraded at fan expo this year (I'm from Canada)

Do you collect any ongoings? I'm a marvel fan myself but I've always been a superman fan. The unchained series is really good so far. What are your best finds? Fav books?

Glad to see you guys introducing yourselves. :applause:

Nice to meet you. (thumbs u

Andy

I like meeting new ppl, especially through comics. I live in a really small town and the closest CBS is about an hour away so I have no one to talk shop with.

Anyone into collecting CGCs gimme a shout, advice is always welcome and appreciated!

Hi my name is David,and I have been collecting for quite awhile.I have a big collection,and a lot of heart.So please be nice to my noobness.Sometimes I say stupid sh :censored: t,but surely a mod will slap my wrist every now and again.I'm not too fond of pasta,and symbiotes gives me hives.I hope one day I can be a productive part of this fine society.

:foryou:

I have a feeling about you. Someday, with that attitude you may win the coveted Forumite of the Year award. Just don't let it get to your head. A guy won the award, then a few months later got a bunch of strikes. It was like watching Linsday Lohan fall from grace all over again.

Bwahahahahahahaha! :roflmao:

You slay me.

High praise coming from an exterminator!

Hi guys. My name is Ryan. I'm just starting out my collection, just very recently got into comics. I'm from Southern California.

I'm a complete noob, this seems like a great place to start my journey. Seems like a great community. I've bought a few comics off some people on the forum already, trying to put together a solid Thor collection. I've always been more of a marvel guy.

I grew up in the 90s (born 89). Music has always been my passion but who doesn't love some great comics. :)

Hi guys. My name is Ryan. I'm just starting out my collection, just very recently got into comics. I'm from Southern California.

I'm a complete noob, this seems like a great place to start my journey. Seems like a great community. I've bought a few comics off some people on the forum already, trying to put together a solid Thor collection. I've always been more of a marvel guy.

I grew up in the 90s (born 89). Music has always been my passion but who doesn't love some great comics. :)

WTTB! And great choice collecting Thor!

Welcome :applause: Good to see another So. Cal guy here. (thumbs u

There are lots of really good people here & some who sometimes seem to want nothing more than to complain & lash out at others. Enjoy the many good ones & just don't let the others bug you for a second. Welcome! :grin:

A very warm welcome to the boards! flowerysmile.gif

Hello Board members, :hi:

I would like to formally introduce myself. I did it the entirely wrong way with the first thread I made that I am pretty sure no one will ever let die (it is very entertaining lol). :roflmao:

I admit I was a bit of a Jerk when I first got here. I am used to forums that openly post nudity and offensive and racial comments, much less disciplined and organized than this board. So for anyone that I annoyed or generally irritated I apologize. :eyeroll:

Please look past my previous mistakes and mishaps as a learning experience as I have. I am fairly young compared to most people on this board, I dare even say the youngest, so I have much to learn and a long ways to go. The only way I can do that is with the help of the veteran members that have been coaching me along. I thank all of you for that. :headbang:

That being said, I would like to formally say hello to the board, reiterate that I was not trying to fight or insult anyone lol. It might seem that way when you read it, but if you ever met me all I do is joke around. I am the class clown so to say of my group, always playing games and having a good time.

I feel I really got off to a bad start on this forum, and I would like to rectify that as much as possible with out engaging in all the bashing. :cloud9:

So please veteran members I implore you, be patient with me. I dont think anyone here has posted all of their social media accounts and feedbacks for people to verify. If I was a scam or a shill I would have to be very good at impersonating Hassan Murtaza lol

Happy Holidays! :applause:

P.s..... I wrote a much longer introduction but decided to shorten it as much as possible and this is still pretty long lol:o

Edited by HusTrucK