WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
44 44

1,887 posts in this topic

3 posts
10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

quite a few 1st appearance of scooby-doo collectors here :headbang: 

WELCOME! :) 

I got a low grade #1 in that collection I was speaking of. I didn't realize when I bought it that they were worth so much because the guy sold it to me for $50 I think it was.

Thank you! :D

10,785 posts
1 minute ago, x10234 said:

I got a low grade #1 in that collection I was speaking of. I didn't realize when I bought it that they were worth so much because the guy sold it to me for $50 I think it was.

Thank you! :D

^^^^ Chicken Dinnah!

26,983 posts
16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

^^^^ Chicken Dinnah!

giphy.gif

2 posts

Hello, I've been collecting graded comics since 2017 and buying mostly on Ebay. Recently I search for a FF 67 on Google and noticed that there is an exchange on the CGC boards so I decided to join. The recent sales tax charge on Ebay really hurts! 

10,785 posts
8 hours ago, Rangers said:

Hello, I've been collecting graded comics since 2017 and buying mostly on Ebay. Recently I search for a FF 67 on Google and noticed that there is an exchange on the CGC boards so I decided to join. The recent sales tax charge on Ebay really hurts! 

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/view/127811     here is a guide to FF #67 value's or check ebay sold listings :foryou: 

I hope you join the conversation in the thread you found :) Ebay sales tax is a burner, it's 8.25% for me :( 

If you already own one or end up buying a raw, start a thread and post scans here: 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/42-hey-buddy-can-you-spare-a-grade/

Be sure to read instructions for posting there 

AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!! :headbang: 

26,983 posts
6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Be sure to read instructions for posting there 

AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!! :headbang: 

giphy.gif

55 posts
8 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Welcome @mrd160 to the Boards!!!

giphy.gif

Great to be here sir....thanx

25 posts

Hello, 

My name is Albert. I have been collecting comics since 1982. I just recently got into stabbing my comics. As my kids kids went to college CGC and proper speculation helped fund 3 college educations and 2 grad degrees. I had my collection to bare bones... and then I started all over again LOL. I am an avid reader and collector. I travel all over the U.S. to as many convention's that I can. The Incredible Hulk is my favorite character. I am in the midst of slabbing my Immortal Hulk run.  I look forward to interacting with you all. 

Sincerely,

Albert L Keaton 

26,983 posts
On 11/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Kree8ev1 said:

Hello, 

My name is Albert. I have been collecting comics since 1982. I just recently got into stabbing my comics.

If your " stabbing " your comics you want to calm down before setting foot in here. Just sayin. :gossip:

1 post

Greetings, I'm Adam. I collected as a kid in the 80s and early 90s, but kind of got away from comics for a while, at least in any serious way. But about a year ago, I started back up again. I read some of the newer books that are coming out, but my collecting focus is on classic ASM and other silver and bronze age books. I find myself reading this forum a lot, so I figured it was time to join up. 

10,785 posts
On 11/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Kree8ev1 said:

Hello, 

My name is Albert. I have been collecting comics since 1982. I just recently got into stabbing my comics. As my kids kids went to college CGC and proper speculation helped fund 3 college educations and 2 grad degrees. I had my collection to bare bones... and then I started all over again LOL. I am an avid reader and collector. I travel all over the U.S. to as many convention's that I can. The Incredible Hulk is my favorite character. I am in the midst of slabbing my Immortal Hulk run.  I look forward to interacting with you all. 

Sincerely,

Albert L Keaton 

:whee:  Albert! Glad You put family in the priority list!

54,154 posts
On 11/15/2019 at 9:28 AM, Jaydee said:

Welcome @mrd160 to the Boards!!!

giphy.gif

Hey!!!

I resemble those remarks...

(:

-slym 

9 posts

Hello. I have been lurking on the boards for awhile but decided to start posting this week. I collected comics from about 1990 till 1995. During that time I focused mainly on VALIANT with some Marvel/DC sprinkled in. I sold my collection once I hit high school. Girls and sports took over. My daughter was born in 2012 and I figured it would be cool to start buying her Star Wars toys. At that time I noticed a comic and vintage toy store opened near my home. I went in one day and immediately picked up where I left off. I haven't slowed down since then. I collect a little bit of everything comic related. My favorite is still VALIANT but I am also fond of Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man and any art by Adam Hughes. I am currently putting a run together of ASM keys. Slabbed of course. 

10,785 posts
3 minutes ago, Summydad1 said:

Hello. I have been lurking on the boards for awhile but decided to start posting this week. I collected comics from about 1990 till 1995. During that time I focused mainly on VALIANT with some Marvel/DC sprinkled in. I sold my collection once I hit high school. Girls and sports took over. My daughter was born in 2012 and I figured it would be cool to start buying her Star Wars toys. At that time I noticed a comic and vintage toy store opened near my home. I went in one day and immediately picked up where I left off. I haven't slowed down since then. I collect a little bit of everything comic related. My favorite is still VALIANT but I am also fond of Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man and any art by Adam Hughes. I am currently putting a run together of ASM keys. Slabbed of course. 

Welcome! At least you got in before most price hikes :wishluck: i hope!

9 posts

Thanks for the welcome. I definitely got back in before the VALIANT pre-movie price hikes. I have made some good deals here and there on Marvel/DC but just like most people I have probably over-paid on some books that I "need." 

7 posts

Hello. Long time comic book fan. 43 now. Started when I was around 6 or 7 and with the exception of 2 or 3 years I've been a comics fan ever since. Joined because I'm tired of the FB and Reddit community comic book marketplace."Rai 0!!! Eternal Warrior #4!!! First Bloodshot!!!"Looking to level up my collection with some classic keys and personal Grails and talk about comics as well. Bear with me as I learn the ropes of the boards.  Thank you! 

10,785 posts
18 hours ago, Miket123 said:

Hello. Long time comic book fan. 43 now. Started when I was around 6 or 7 and with the exception of 2 or 3 years I've been a comics fan ever since. Joined because I'm tired of the FB and Reddit community comic book marketplace."Rai 0!!! Eternal Warrior #4!!! First Bloodshot!!!"Looking to level up my collection with some classic keys and personal Grails and talk about comics as well. Bear with me as I learn the ropes of the boards.  Thank you! 

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy it here! ^^