• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
25 25

2,899 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

quite a few 1st appearance of scooby-doo collectors here :headbang: 

WELCOME! :) 

I got a low grade #1 in that collection I was speaking of. I didn't realize when I bought it that they were worth so much because the guy sold it to me for $50 I think it was.

Thank you! :D

1 minute ago, x10234 said:

I got a low grade #1 in that collection I was speaking of. I didn't realize when I bought it that they were worth so much because the guy sold it to me for $50 I think it was.

Thank you! :D

^^^^ Chicken Dinnah!

8 hours ago, Rangers said:

Hello, I've been collecting graded comics since 2017 and buying mostly on Ebay. Recently I search for a FF 67 on Google and noticed that there is an exchange on the CGC boards so I decided to join. The recent sales tax charge on Ebay really hurts! 

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/view/127811     here is a guide to FF #67 value's or check ebay sold listings :foryou: 

I hope you join the conversation in the thread you found :) Ebay sales tax is a burner, it's 8.25% for me :( 

If you already own one or end up buying a raw, start a thread and post scans here: 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/42-hey-buddy-can-you-spare-a-grade/

Be sure to read instructions for posting there 

AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!! :headbang: 

Hello, 

My name is Albert. I have been collecting comics since 1982. I just recently got into stabbing my comics. As my kids kids went to college CGC and proper speculation helped fund 3 college educations and 2 grad degrees. I had my collection to bare bones... and then I started all over again LOL. I am an avid reader and collector. I travel all over the U.S. to as many convention's that I can. The Incredible Hulk is my favorite character. I am in the midst of slabbing my Immortal Hulk run.  I look forward to interacting with you all. 

Sincerely,

Albert L Keaton 

On 11/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Kree8ev1 said:

Hello, 

My name is Albert. I have been collecting comics since 1982. I just recently got into stabbing my comics.

If your " stabbing " your comics you want to calm down before setting foot in here. Just sayin. :gossip:

Greetings, I'm Adam. I collected as a kid in the 80s and early 90s, but kind of got away from comics for a while, at least in any serious way. But about a year ago, I started back up again. I read some of the newer books that are coming out, but my collecting focus is on classic ASM and other silver and bronze age books. I find myself reading this forum a lot, so I figured it was time to join up. 

On 11/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Kree8ev1 said:

Hello, 

My name is Albert. I have been collecting comics since 1982. I just recently got into stabbing my comics. As my kids kids went to college CGC and proper speculation helped fund 3 college educations and 2 grad degrees. I had my collection to bare bones... and then I started all over again LOL. I am an avid reader and collector. I travel all over the U.S. to as many convention's that I can. The Incredible Hulk is my favorite character. I am in the midst of slabbing my Immortal Hulk run.  I look forward to interacting with you all. 

Sincerely,

Albert L Keaton 

:whee:  Albert! Glad You put family in the priority list!

Hello. I have been lurking on the boards for awhile but decided to start posting this week. I collected comics from about 1990 till 1995. During that time I focused mainly on VALIANT with some Marvel/DC sprinkled in. I sold my collection once I hit high school. Girls and sports took over. My daughter was born in 2012 and I figured it would be cool to start buying her Star Wars toys. At that time I noticed a comic and vintage toy store opened near my home. I went in one day and immediately picked up where I left off. I haven't slowed down since then. I collect a little bit of everything comic related. My favorite is still VALIANT but I am also fond of Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man and any art by Adam Hughes. I am currently putting a run together of ASM keys. Slabbed of course. 

3 minutes ago, Summydad1 said:

Hello. I have been lurking on the boards for awhile but decided to start posting this week. I collected comics from about 1990 till 1995. During that time I focused mainly on VALIANT with some Marvel/DC sprinkled in. I sold my collection once I hit high school. Girls and sports took over. My daughter was born in 2012 and I figured it would be cool to start buying her Star Wars toys. At that time I noticed a comic and vintage toy store opened near my home. I went in one day and immediately picked up where I left off. I haven't slowed down since then. I collect a little bit of everything comic related. My favorite is still VALIANT but I am also fond of Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man and any art by Adam Hughes. I am currently putting a run together of ASM keys. Slabbed of course. 

Welcome! At least you got in before most price hikes :wishluck: i hope!

Hello. Long time comic book fan. 43 now. Started when I was around 6 or 7 and with the exception of 2 or 3 years I've been a comics fan ever since. Joined because I'm tired of the FB and Reddit community comic book marketplace."Rai 0!!! Eternal Warrior #4!!! First Bloodshot!!!"Looking to level up my collection with some classic keys and personal Grails and talk about comics as well. Bear with me as I learn the ropes of the boards.  Thank you! 

18 hours ago, Miket123 said:

Hello. Long time comic book fan. 43 now. Started when I was around 6 or 7 and with the exception of 2 or 3 years I've been a comics fan ever since. Joined because I'm tired of the FB and Reddit community comic book marketplace."Rai 0!!! Eternal Warrior #4!!! First Bloodshot!!!"Looking to level up my collection with some classic keys and personal Grails and talk about comics as well. Bear with me as I learn the ropes of the boards.  Thank you! 

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy it here! ^^