• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,872 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

That’s a tough book one I’m after to shorten my list to complete ASM run of Canadian variants

If you need any other issues from the start in the #230s through early #250s LMK. The LCS I snagged my Punisher set from put a small run of them in the bins again.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:11 AM, kimik said:

If you need any other issues from the start in the #230s through early #250s LMK. The LCS I snagged my Punisher set from put a small run of them in the bins again.

Let me get my numbers together I’ll send you a pm . Thanks 

This one was a beast to find. I’ve always loved Prime. Crazy Superman is compelling in a way no other bad guy could be. Maybe that’s why I loved Irredeemable so much. Bought as a 9.0. It will be going out for grading in the next batch.

B8840C2E-AF91-4D45-97FD-2BD9D1588FB6.jpeg

Back to back chicken shack! Found these one day apart. This must be the worst book ever to have a bad wrap on. The back cover art makes it look like the spine is filled with ticks. Still looking for that 9.4+ with a perfect wrap. Open to trades if anyone out there has a copy.

16BA5892-6724-4D98-A1DA-A9359487CD77.jpeg

E722A6FD-BA8C-43BF-BD5A-82AB24C2EFF1.jpeg

Edited by The Heckler
Image issue