• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,873 posts in this topic

Received about 25 graded books in the mail today that  I do not have scans for yet, mostly NM/NM+ condition and they are stunning. At a quick glance I'm having a tough time finding regular editions on EBay, etc so to have these Canadian editions [many 95 centers and other $1, etc odd balls] in real high grade is pretty darn cool [at least for me]. Another batch on their way soon.  I think I under estimated how many books I have as I have about 10 bins that hold about 50 books each. 

22 hours ago, kimik said:

Nice!

Unfortunately, at around 500, you still have a long way to go.......:wishluck:

No kidding but I have most of the main issues I have always wanted but im finding new and cool covers every day. Im starting to try and complete runs which is a bad sign. Also, there are a number of titles I simply will not collect like Wonder Woman, other DC stuff, etc. I have one G.I Joe issue (#21) so I'm good as far as that title goes. 

Edited by Silver Surfer

6 minutes ago, Silver Surfer said:

No kidding but I have most of the main issues I have always wanted but im finding new and cool covers every day. Im starting to try and complete runs which is a bad sign. 

I keep finding the darn things in the stacks in my basement