• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
19 19

2,869 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2019 at 8:00 PM, bellrules said:

Some more finds this week. 

92F95352-6768-4DBA-BAC0-5428AAA0F7DE.jpeg

Even though it looks beat, it is still a complete CDN newsstand 1st Cheryl Blossom. Congrats!

2 hours ago, kimik said:

Even though it looks beat, it is still a complete CDN newsstand 1st Cheryl Blossom. Congrats!

Thanks! All those Archie issues are early Blossom appearances and Canadian Price variants to boot. Saw a Betty and Veronica 322 sold on Heritage this week for 340.00 in NM. That's a big jump from previous sales. Going to take them all in to Tony for a little press. (as well as my other copies of 320,321,322

7 hours ago, bellrules said:

Thanks! All those Archie issues are early Blossom appearances and Canadian Price variants to boot. Saw a Betty and Veronica 322 sold on Heritage this week for 340.00 in NM. That's a big jump from previous sales. Going to take them all in to Tony for a little press. (as well as my other copies of 320,321,322

Did you snag them at a store or a garage sale? Either way, it was a great score. 

I will have to dig through my boxes to see if I have any early Cherly Blossoms left. I do not have any copies of B&V 320 left, but if I did not sell them already there should be a #322 CDN in the boxes.

I am going through some old long boxes now and  rebagging/reboarding the better books, and I did not realize that this was a CDN newsstand copy when I was pulling them before for some reason. 

IMG_0919.thumb.jpg.8b6cdeed53e1cf2964ef5f2dd5e1e55b.jpg

Edited by kimik