• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,872 posts in this topic

Nice!

Did you buy them off the stands or hunt them down?

I had to hunt them down. I have more, but they are buried in boxes waiting for me to scan them someday. I remember picking up Marvel Movie Showcase 1,2 with $1.50 cover prices and Return of the Jedi 1-4 with $0.75 covers, so I know I have them buried in boxes. I believe the Return of the Jedi comics are relatively common for Canadian priced comics, maybe the most common of the Canadian price issues. I believe some of these $0.75 Return of the Jedi issues may have been sold in the U.S. in those 4 packs.

I have not had any luck tracking down the Canadian priced Ewoks or Droids comics. Someone should post pictures of their Star Comics Ewoks and Droids Canadian priced issues. :) I'm in the market for purchasing any of them if someone is willing to part with them...

Here is Star Wars Droids first issue 95 cent Canadian Price variant

hHu01m9.jpg

:takeit:

Seriously, cool book. A hard book to track down too. (worship) I cannot imagine how hard the latter Ewok books must be to find with the Canadian price.