• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
19 19

2,869 posts in this topic

OMz7Yfr.jpg

How is Marvel Team-Up 141 not considered one of the top Spider-Man cover? That is a terrific Spider-Man pose. I like this even better than some other classic covers like ASM 300.

Edited by rjrjr

Started going through my boxes of books I bought from an OO awhile ago and now looking for CPV's...I have a bankers box and a half filled so far...

There can't be too many of these can there?

robotix1cdn_zps642b9304.jpg

Also found two CPV newsstand X-Factor #6's too.

I'll put up my list once I think it is done but could be awhile...Still think this is a pretty fun thing to do, hunting for these CPV books...

US published edition 75 cent Canadian price variant of Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica #320.

996474-003_zps52029f13.jpg

Is that your personal copy? Super nice! I'm anxiously waiting for mine to come back from CGC...There is another copy on eBay now, exact same grade.

It's my former copy that I sent in as a raw copy to CGC that sold a few years ago. I now wish I still had it.