• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If anyone out there collects Classic Illustrated from the '40s
1 1

174 posts in this topic

Also, just bought out 7000 classics from Classics Central.com. This web page is the most extensive on the Internet for classics. About half of Rudy's inventory is listed on the site but another 4000 classics are now in hand. So use the list on the site for a start but ignor the retail prices Needless to say, I can offer super discounts for anything you see on the site. Unfortunately, the web site is not my property so if anyone wants to buy, sell, or trade, email me directly at mberkus@aol.com. This is still only a hobby for me so don't think I became a Retail dealer. Just a collector that wants to hook up with other collectors. I can help with "reader" copies from $2 to high end stuff. Love to hear from you if u collect classics illustrated. Thanks, Mike

href="http://s661.photobucket

I believe this is one of them. Thank u, Mike

Not enough to help out. Go to that link above, then click on Library then select either one picture or on an album in which your pictures are then click on a picture. On the right hand side of that screen, there will be links to share either the album or the picture itself. Best to go for first is copy and paste the Direct link to this photo.

I guess I'd better organize my want list for a PM :thumbsup:

Hi, ok, not sure which one of four options to use? I see the following 4 choices to copy,

Email & IM

HTML embedded

Flash embedded

Slideshow

Here is one copy.

Sorry that I am brain dead on this and appreciate your sticking with me. As for your Classics list, I will check out all my new inventory and pull whatever u need, truly discount, and fill in the blanks. Thanks again. Mike

Hi, ok, not sure which one of four options to use? I see the following 4 choices to copy,

Email & IM

HTML embedded

Flash embedded

Slideshow

Here is one copy.

Sorry that I am brain dead on this and appreciate your sticking with me. As for your Classics list, I will check out all my new inventory and pull whatever u need, truly discount, and fill in the blanks. Thanks again. Mike

On my Photobucket screen, when displaying the image of the comic, one of the choices on the right side is "Direct" When I click on that, I get the address of the image. I can then paste it in like this: your photobucket url here

Alternatively, I get the same result by right clicking on the image of the comic in Photobucket and choosing "Copy image" which I then paste between and

Edited by Sqeggs

As best as I can remember, these are the only three CLASSIC COMICS

I picked up from the newsstand in the 40's...they were not that easy to

find.

8459645274_80e22bf60b.jpg

9401054073_b689aaca41.jpg

9135082010_f0fbffbf5a.jpg

mm

As best as I can remember, these are the only three CLASSIC COMICS

I picked up from the newsstand in the 40's...they were not that easy to

find.

8459645274_80e22bf60b.jpg

9401054073_b689aaca41.jpg

9135082010_f0fbffbf5a.jpg

mm

Those are nice Marty. That Black Arrow doesn't show up very often in my experience.