• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Villains Month 3D Covers (Full Set, All 52) $175 Buy Now

98 posts in this topic

I have some how come into possession of two sets of the 3D covers, thanks to a well meaning relative down in Georgia.

Anyways, profits be damned, I'm looking to move these things to have some extra coin for the holidays and for other slabs and books.

Believe this is the lowest buy now for a full set of 3D covers, if you want scans or pics of any individuals just let me know.

The reserve is real low too, $100 or something like that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281206070334?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l4449&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI281206070334.N2.S1.M8194&autorefresh=true

Take these off my hands.

I have some how come into possession of two sets of the 3D covers, thanks to a well meaning relative down in Georgia.

Anyways, profits be damned, I'm looking to move these things to have some extra coin for the holidays and for other slabs and books.

Believe this is the lowest buy now for a full set of 3D covers, if you want scans or pics of any individuals just let me know.

The reserve is real low too, $100 or something like that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281206070334?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l4449&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI281206070334.N2.S1.M8194&autorefresh=true

Take these off my hands.

Why did you cancel the auction that you were running last week early? (shrug)

And why were you using a "0" feedback ID for that auction? (shrug)

And why, until it was cancelled, was the high bidder a bidder that had a feedback of "10"? A feedback number that you had before earlier today, when you received a positive feedback to bring it to 11? (shrug)

There sure are a lot of coincidences here. hm

Looking at the bidding history on this latest auction, he's got 34 bids coming from a zero feedback buyer named "2***k ( 0 )" - who has a 100% bidding history on his auctions.

I'm sure that's a complete coincidence too hm

Looking at the bidding history on this latest auction, he's got 34 bids coming from a zero feedback buyer named "2***k ( 0 )" - who has a 100% bidding history on his auctions.

No doubt fishing to push his real bidder up to his max. meh

Cat got his tongue :facepalm:

Yet it didn't over the last week when he kept mentioning the fact that he had an auction ongoing, at what price it was at, in other boardie's sales threads that were selling some of the 3-D books. doh!

Nothing like shameless self-promotion and questionable tactics all at the same time.

But he'll say it wasn't him that shilled up the price of the books, but rather his "friend". :eyeroll:

The "0" bidder now has a "1" feedback.

The same as the account he was using last week: jkim2059 ( 1 ). Which just this morning was still a "0" feedback account.

Color me shocked.

meh

Yet it didn't over the last week when he kept mentioning the fact that he had an auction ongoing, at what price it was at, in other boardie's sales threads that were selling some of the 3-D books. doh!

Nothing like shameless self-promotion and questionable tactics all at the same time.

But he'll say it wasn't him that shilled up the price of the books, but rather his "friend". :eyeroll:

Nope I'll own up to it. I shilled up a few times, just to push the auction along. I know people put in max bids so I just do the minimum bid till i hit their peak, then back off.

This is questionable behavior, no excuses, but nope I'm not going to lie about it.

Listen I've never been the most popular on these boards, I've had tons of enemies over my time here, but talk to anyone I've done a deal with and they'll all have nothing but good things to say about our transactions themselves.

I am who I am.

At least you admit you have no ethics or morals. :facepalm:

Nope I'll own up to it. I shilled up a few times, just to push the auction along. I know people put in max bids so I just do the minimum bid till i hit their peak, then back off.

This is questionable behavior, no excuses, but nope I'm not going to lie about it.

Listen I've never been the most popular on these boards, I've had tons of enemies over my time here, but talk to anyone I've done a deal with and they'll all have nothing but good things to say about our transactions themselves.

I am who I am.

At least you admit you have no ethics or morals. :facepalm:

But he's a good guy because he owns up to it when he's caught. :)

I wish more criminals would act this way...saves on court costs and helps to lower your taxes.

I am who I am.

lol is that before of after they find out they paid way more for the item than they had to because you shilled their bids?

Shilling is not OK but I'd bet the farm that there are lots of people that do it and just don't admit it.

I have people offer to bid on my books all the time. I don't take them up on it but that makes me believe that it's common.

Kudos for having the nuts to come clean.

You lose your kudos because you do it. lol