• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

35 Cent Variant Pedigree info
2 2

61 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2004 at 10:13 AM, cosmic-spider-man said:

thumbsup2.gif Thanks comichunter I am sure that your FF 187 must have came from Memphis TN. orginaly.

cool.gif Also very Cool find on that 35 cent in the indicia on that FF 187 I went through and checked every Marvel comic from that month Oct. and the FF 187 is the only one with 35 cent in the indicia.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Does any one think that maybe their were some delay in releasing this pictular issue and that posibably it was released with the eairly Nov. issues instead of with the Oct. ones since it is the only one with the 35 cent in the indicia? Could this have been the very Last Marvel 35 cent price variant ?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Also wandering about that Marvel Greatest 74 that Darth brought up with the 30 cent diamond price and it being a Nov. 77 issue does anyone have one of those handy and can check what price in the indicia on that one wonder if it says 30 cent? Is it posible that this one was moved up a week to cover for a late FF 187 or am I way off hear 893scratchchin-thumb.gif?

I recently picked up a FF 187 35 cent and noticed the indicia said the price was 35 cents, which intrigued me. I did a little research and the only info I could find regarding that was the info cosmic-spider-man provided above.  c-s-m checked and found FF 187 is the only  Oct. 35 cent variant with that price in the indicia.  Does anyone know if it is the only 35 cent variant of any month which shows that price in the indicia?  Has any info regarding the indicia in the FF 187 35 cent variant come to light since 2004?