• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOD 10(first blade) club
2 2

37 posts in this topic

TOD10_zps73ddcab1.jpg

Just bought it on CC. CC brought the book for me to SDCC 2013 and I wanted it, but they didn't budge from their price which was $2k ish. So when I saw it go up for sale, bought it less than CC would sell it but higher than any recent TOD sale. Good & Bad. I see this book only going up. I sold my other 9.8 on Clink a year ago and regretted it.

:)

TOD10_zps73ddcab1.jpg

Just bought it on CC. CC brought the book for me to SDCC 2013 and I wanted it, but they didn't budge from their price which was $2k ish. So when I saw it go up for sale, bought it less than CC would sell it but higher than any recent TOD sale. Good & Bad. I see this book only going up. I sold my other 9.8 on Clink a year ago and regretted it.

:)

Beautiful. That book makes me feel something.

Down there :cool:

It's a beat up copy at the LCS, who quotes a VG, but the LCS was having a flash sale of 15% off everything only advertised on facebook!! So I bought this for $50 only, and I also got some toploaders :) I didn't own a copy so this is my first :angel:

Tomb of Dracula 10 for $50.jpg