BarristerBaker's kudos thread.

43 posts in this topic

2,823 posts

Recently purchased Andrew's Swamp Thing #37... great communication and the slab arrived in prefect condition. Thanks!!

236 posts

Andrew is an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

Shipped comics from the US to the UK in what can only be described as "bomb proof" packaging.

240 posts

Top notch seller, would not hesitate to deal with again. Quick communication and shipment; item well packaged and exactly as described. Thanks!

10,263 posts

Bought three slabs from Andrew and they arrived very quickly. Bulletproof packaging, as well.

Thanks!

Peace,

Chip

34,029 posts

Big Kudos to Andrew! We worked out a high dollar long term layaway for a cool book and Andrew was super timely with the payments (completing them ahead of schedule), great with communication, and just an all around treat to work with. Early next week he will have a very cool book in his hands!

801 posts

Awesome transaction, bought a big book from Andrew and book was sent out quickly and super securely, great board member

42,275 posts

Andrew was great to deal with on a time payments transaction. He did exactly what he said he would, and I couldn't recommend him any higher.

--S.

358 posts

Recently purchased a slabbed DC key from Andrew. Great to deal with, well packaged and quick to deliver. :applause:

Looking forward to more smooth transactions in the future, thanks Andrew! Deal with confidence. (thumbs u

24,087 posts

Andrew is as solid as they come. Enjoy your Tec 42 ! Here's hoping I'll be sending a 41 your way some day ;)

24,087 posts

Andrew was great to deal with on a time payments transaction. He did exactly what he said he would, and I couldn't recommend him any higher.

+1 on this. Not 1 but (thumbs u(thumbs u

28,887 posts

Andrew and I recently concluded a nice sized purchase. All went very well from start to finish. He gets two thumbs up from me as well. (thumbs u(thumbs u

Andy

18,417 posts

Andrew is a stellar boardie. He bought a book on time payments and was on top of it the whole way.

A big (thumbs u

Thanks!

-Richard

2,556 posts

Andrew bought a lot of marvel two in ones and incredible hulk annual #6 off me. As everyone else before me has stated he's incredibly easy to deal with, and instant payment to boot!

Thanks Andrew!

-Rich

1,172 posts

Paid right on agreed upon schedule for scheduled payment for high dollar item. Thanks, Andrew!

3,800 posts

Purchased a classic bronze slab from Andrew. Love the book and he was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much!

188 posts

Bought an early silver-age key Tec off Andrew and very happy with how things turned out. Very quick with responding to messages and book was shipped well packed and exactly when promised

507 posts

Andrew was a real pleasure to deal with! He sold me the last EC I needed to complete my collection. Excellent communication and speedy shipping. I hope to do another deal with him in the future. Three ?????? Up!!!!