• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JollyComics Kudos Thread.
3 3

86 posts in this topic

Books were accurately graded, and safely shipped. Very easy to deal with, would happily buy again. Thanks!

I just had a perfect purchase transaction with Michael. Since he is local to me we did the exchange in person and I had a chance to meet Michael. He is a great guy, very easy to deal with. I hope to do some more transactions with Michael in the future.

Edited by bomber-bob

Just finished my first transaction with Michael, and everything was top-notch from start to finish. The book was accurately graded, he shipped quickly and securely, and communication was prompt and he was a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to dealing with him again on the boards. (thumbs u

Got a sweet deal on an Archie 50 that has been on my want list for quite some time.

Great communication, tight packaging and fast shipping! Good stuff all around!

Would not hesitate to deal with again!

You got a great deal! I noticed many well known dealers are trying to sell the similar copy for $300 or more but those books are sitting for a long time. This copy is much better than their copies.

Thank you for an instant purchase. It's a pleasure to have a business with you. I may purchase few 60's related Archie books tomorrow.

Thanks, Michael

I just received my CGC comic from Michael. Packed incredibly well. Super fast shipping. Stellar communication. On top of it all an excellent price on an amazing looking comic. I look forward to dealing with you again on the Boards!

:applause:

Picked up a grail of mine from Michael. It was better than advertised, packaged well, and shipped extremely quickly. I'm really happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks Michael!