JollyComics Kudos Thread.
1 1

60 posts in this topic

40,594 posts

very happy.tight grading,great packaging,speedy

jimmers

4,905 posts

No hassle, no fuss. Michael listed a book I wanted and I bought it. His packaging was top notch and shipped within a couple of days after I paid. Couldn't have asked for more. Thanks, Jerry

42,327 posts

Easy peasy.

2,967 posts

Great to work with Michael on a few keys I purchased from him. Shipped in a timely manner. Hope to do business again soon.

1,185 posts

Purchased a very cool western book from Michael.  It was shipped promptly and securely, and Micheal shared a cool back story about the original owner and estate sale.  I certainly recommend Michael if you're interested in one of his books!

6,970 posts
2 hours ago, CrocHntr said:

Purchased a very cool western book from Michael.  It was shipped promptly and securely, and Micheal shared a cool back story about the original owner and estate sale.  I certainly recommend Michael if you're interested in one of his books!

We had fun conversations. Easygoing and nice. Hope to deal with you again.  Thanks, Michael

1,974 posts

Purchased a book I needed on  my want list from Michael. He was very easy to work with,  the book was exactly as described and the price was fair.  I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

11 posts

Michael gave me a great deal and I was able to mark off a book on my want list.  Great packaging and quick shipping!! Much needed since I’m stationed overseas lol  

691 posts

Flawless transaction and a good deal on two 9.8 Bronze Captain Americas. Thanks Michael!

314 posts

Great shipment and books. Awesome transaction!

14,448 posts

Purchased a Silver Surfer #1 & 3 and the transaction was flawless! Hope to buy from you again sometime!

7,973 posts

Bought a raw silver-age comic from Michael... arrived well packed and agreed on the grade assigned by him. Thanks again! :)

6,970 posts
4 hours ago, Hibou said:

Bought a raw silver-age comic from Michael... arrived well packed and agreed on the grade assigned by him. Thanks again! :)

Thank you. Hope to deal with you again.

2,469 posts

Good transaction all around... Michael was easy to deal with ...shipped the book fast and packaged it up well..

Grading was very good ....(thumbsu

6,970 posts
19 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Good transaction all around... Michael was easy to deal with ...shipped the book fast and packaged it up well..

Grading was very good ....(thumbsu

Always welcome back.

5,404 posts

SUPER KUDOS to JollyComics on receiving my ASM 361.  Fast shipping, Great packaging and the book looks nice!  I believe this is our 2nd transaction and I hope we do many more. It’s always a pleasure working with JollyComics. Let’s do this again soon.