• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game to play on the Boards

530 posts in this topic

One of the comic groups im in on facebook got a real kick out of this. Its quite a simple game called "guess the comic." Just lift the flap of one of your long boxes and see whats peeking out! Let's have some fun with this! Here's the first one!

1470199_10100440207612599_145922990_n.jpg

One of the comic groups im in on facebook got a real kick out of this. Its quite a simple game called "guess the comic." Just lift the flap of one of your long boxes and see whats peeking out! Let's have some fun with this! Here's the first one!

1470199_10100440207612599_145922990_n.jpg

Action Comics 280 :wishluck:

That's Action #280. And it's a book I own as well. :acclaim:

I remember picking it up a long time ago because I loved the cover. :cloud9:

Nice Job! I say we keep it going by having the person who guesses right first, they get to post the new pic! What you think?

This is fun, I do this the guys when I am loading up for a con. Once I had a short box of the seduction of the innocent 3-D with the Dave Stevens cover in my bedroom. One night my wife was like "Will you put that box somewhere else? Every time I look in that direction I see this-" The opening was framing the lady's chest perfectly and I wondered if Dave did that on purpose hm

Looks like a fun game but I usually turn the last book in my boxes around with the backing board facing front so the handle hole doesn't make an indentation on the comic cover. :(

Now THAT would be a challenge to guess!

Looks like a fun game but I usually turn the last book in my boxes around with the backing board facing front so the handle hole doesn't make an indentation on the comic cover. :(

Just turn it around to take a pic then turn it back :screwy::roflmao: