• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book price guide....

25 posts in this topic

The Loeb/Lee Batman is just ok so far. Maybe it will turn out to be going somewhere, but jeez we're a third of the way into the run already, and so far the story is all build up, little pay-off.

I'll second the Ultimates recommendation.

The post-Kevin Smith Green Arrow is fun-- lots of Silver/Bronze Age allusions. But it's about to change scripters again.

For non-super heroes, Y the Last Man and 100 Bullets (I'm a late convert there).

Cheers,

Z.

100 Bullets (I'm a late convert there).

Better late than never, Z! Best book out there right now! Oh, and Fables too.

Hey Bug! Your anger ( mad.gif ) is def due to greggy. I can't get a PM from him without getting a mad face. I think he's still bitter over the whuppin' the Terps gave his Turdheels. shocked.gifshocked.giftongue.gif

Chris

Z - what?!?!?!?! smirk.gifsmirk.gifsmirk.gifsmirk.gifsmirk.gif

The Loeb/Lee Batman is just ok so far. Maybe it will turn out to be going somewhere, but jeez we're a third of the way into the run already, and so far the story is all build up, little pay-off.

"Hush" is pretty darn neat! Tell me the end of 611 wasn't pretty cool!