• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

Jon Bernthal (Shane from THE WALKING DEAD) is cast as The Punisher for season #2 of DAREDEVIL.

It's like they looked at the cover to PUNISHER WAR ZONE #1 by John Romita Jr and knew who to cast.

Great casting and can't wait for 2016. It can't come soon enough.

Jon Bernthal (Shane from THE WALKING DEAD) is cast as The Punisher for season #2 of DAREDEVIL.

It's like they looked at the cover to PUNISHER WAR ZONE #1 by John Romita Jr and knew who to cast.

Going to comission a Punisher blank SS/Sketch cover that riffs on WD1's cover, with Frank Castle instead of Rick Grimes. Then get it signed by Jon Bernthal.

Feel free to steal my idea, but I wanna see it!

Going to comission a Punisher blank SS/Sketch cover that riffs on WD1's cover, with Frank Castle instead of Rick Grimes. Then get it signed by Jon Bernthal.

HA!!! Now THAT's a cool idea.

I do wonder if they'll give him a hood like they did in PUNISHER NOIR. Loved that mask. I feel like it added to the living menace of THE PUNISHER.

HA!!! Now THAT's a cool idea.

I do wonder if they'll give him a hood like they did in PUNISHER NOIR. Loved that mask. I feel like it added to the living menace of THE PUNISHER.

I was at my LCS today and there were a lot of people talking trash about Berthnal's casting. I think its amazing, his roles outside of walking dead in Fury and Wolf of Wall-Street (hey Harley Quinn's from that too, it was a mini-comic incubator), give me full confidence in him.

I think like DD we will see an evolution in costume, building up to the full blown skull on chest. Either that or he leaves the skull as a tag on his victims, or something like that. The hood would be a nice touch, but when you've got someone as good at getting RAGED as Jon B. you don't want to obscure their face too much.