• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post YOUR (SA) book of the day

797 posts in this topic

You're not following the rules of your own game. :baiting:

Actually I am. The Flash book was posted on page 1, and there hasn't been another one to match! :makepoint:

You posted out of turn that time too. It's all good though and I don't want to make anything of it. I salute you for creating this thread. :)

Actually I am. The Flash book was posted on page 1, and there hasn't been another one to match! :makepoint:

You posted out of turn that time too. It's all good though and I don't want to make anything of it. I salute you for creating this thread. :)

Maybe we should have two books on the go in case it stalls? I dunno, I'll leave it up to you guys. Also anyone can post a new book, not just the person who matches the book, so we may end up with multiple issues on the go because people are bound to post different books at the same moment. hm

EDIT: Also I think people should be happy to post their book even if someone matches it, so lets not worry if BOOK A is matched 3 or 4 times, because its about comparing people's books after all, and people should not be shy if their copy is not as good as someone else's. Who cares? It's about celebrating great comic books after all.

Maybe we should have two books on the go in case it stalls? I dunno, I'll leave it up to you guys. Also anyone can post a new book, not just the person who matches the book, so we may end up with multiple issues on the go because people are bound to post different books at the same moment. hm

I say we make this thread all Marvel....since DC stinks. lol:banana::foryou:

:banana:

Yeah, we could make it all Marvel, Marvel is easy, everyone has all of those :baiting:

Yeah, we could make it all Marvel, Marvel is easy, everyone has all of those :baiting:

:mad: Someone else has them all too??? lol. Where is your Subby #1 Kevin? :popcorn: Bet you have a photo with ten of them. :cloud9:

Books that need matching

SUBBY # 1

FLASH # 128

I bet Hepcat or Silver have a great copy of the Flash?

Maybe they don't like this thread tho' :sorry:

I think Hepcat has every silver age DC book ever made....in grade no less. (worship)

No doubt. His books are superb.

:mad: Someone else has them all too??? lol. Where is your Subby #1 Kevin? :popcorn: Bet you have a photo with ten of them. :cloud9:

Sorry bro, I dont have a scan of it, I only have 1 :o

Books that need matching

SUBBY # 1

FLASH # 128

I bet Hepcat or Silver have a great copy of the Flash?

Maybe they don't like this thread tho' :sorry:

This thread is great, I just don't have any Marvels though. Also, I don't collect Flash.

Marvel Hijack! :devil:

I started a Sub-mariner appreciation thread so yep I have a #1(shameless plug). Did have multiples but got rid of them before the TV crew of hoarders was going to pay me a visit :insane:

I wont post another start book as I did Lois lane 70 before, so someone elses turn. And I am feeling evil enough to post a Millie the model , Night nurse or Cpt savage so no I wont start my evil career here. :kidaround:

I started a Sub-mariner appreciation thread so yep I have a #1(shameless plug). Did have multiples but got rid of them before the TV crew of hoarders was going to pay me a visit :insane:

I wont post another start book as I did Lois lane 70 before, so someone elses turn. And I am feeling evil enough to post a Millie the model , Night nurse or Cpt savage so no I wont start my evil career here. :kidaround:

It is your turn to post a book to start us again, you can post your Millie, Night Nurse or Cptn Savage, I am not worried with Frankie here playing, he will have it covered :headbang: