• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post YOUR (SA) book of the day

797 posts in this topic

lol I don't have a Millie and my Night nurse #1 I gave to my niece about 6 years ago. She just finished senior high school and I'm not sure if she still has it. It would have been a raw 8-9 in grade book I bought for $5 at the time. And I'm just too lazy to scan Cpt savage so it's TTA #65 (thumbs u

I started a Sub-mariner appreciation thread so yep I have a #1(shameless plug). Did have multiples but got rid of them before the TV crew of hoarders was going to pay me a visit :insane:

I wont post another start book as I did Lois lane 70 before, so someone elses turn. And I am feeling evil enough to post a Millie the model , Night nurse or Cpt savage so no I wont start my evil career here. :kidaround:

It is your turn to post a book to start us again, you can post your Millie, Night Nurse or Cptn Savage, I am not worried with Frankie here playing, he will have it covered :headbang:

Yeah post any of those...may take me awhile to find it but I can match any of those. :sumo:

I don't want to this thread to be dominated by just Marvel lovers, so it needs to have two streams. For DC collectors I am posting the outstanding Flash # 128, and this book

1962_zpsd13c9b19.jpg

1962_zps7d4650c4.jpg

Lovely books, I only have my early JO scanned :(

Which issue?

1-20 maybe

Sorry no, my earliest is # 22

What about the #31, can you post that?

I wish, haven't got that either :(

Lovely books, I only have my early JO scanned :(

Which issue?

1-20 maybe

Sorry no, my earliest is # 22