• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QUALITY COMIX SELLING HI GRADE 30 CENT VARIANTS

88 posts in this topic

Recently, Quality Comix had the opportunity to purchase 15 of the nicest 30 cent price variants ever discovered. These books are from an original owner collection and all have subsequently been certified by CGC. The grades range between 9.0 and 9.4 with 3 grading 9.0, 7 grading 9.2 and 5 grading 9.4. All have ow/w or white pages.

7 of these comics are the highest graded copies according the latest CGC census. They will be listed on ebay with a $50 starting price and no reserve on October 27th.

More details to come soon.

I am still confused--had them, don't have them, have them? One thing for sure is that I am not reading that thread again.

Dont mind me though, according to some I have a disability like ADD or OCD because I collect variants.

Anyhow, the market is still low, except for top census type books. If anyone agrees that the variant market IS a small market, then they know the top census variant collector is an even smaller market. You may get lucky if they are ASM's, X-men, or 9.4, 9.6, 9.8.............

Good luck, I prefer the variants to be raw. No or very minor keys, and resto is not a problem. Just me though.

sign-funnypost.gif

Not really and my post was not meant as a slam either. If taken that way, I apoligize. angel.gif I was confused back then when you posted before.

I only need three books, they are not superhero. I am also not upgrading. I do not keep slabbed variants either, almost all have been liberated from their slab.

So, unfortunately, you cannot help ME. Otherwise, I really do wish your auctions the best. I just listed quite a few variants in the marketplace and all it generated was some trades. The market, for whatever reason, on variants is low right now.

Harry

sign-funnypost.gif

Not really and my post was not meant as a slam either. If taken that way, I apoligize. angel.gif I was confused back then when you posted before.

I only need three books, they are not superhero. I am also not upgrading. I do not keep slabbed variants either, almost all have been liberated from their slab.

So, unfortunately, you cannot help ME. Otherwise, I really do wish your auctions the best. I just listed quite a few variants in the marketplace and all it generated was some trades. The market, for whatever reason, on variants is low right now.

Harry

You're right, I can't help you. Can someone intervene on behalf of this slab cracker? grin.gif

7 of these comics are the highest graded copies according the latest CGC census.

I wonder who has the Top Census of the other 8 books wink.gifdevil.gif Brent, take a look at my variant auctions ending last Saturday - a few Top census, some hi census and a few 9.0 and above. There was some action but mostly from a well known collector. Good luck with your auctions and I look forward to seeing them or knowing what these 15 books are.

Hi I thought I would hijack this thread instead of starting a new one for right now! I have a Eternals 1 that is CGC graded 9.6 with the White pages I am probably starting it out at to much but am unsure of what it could obtain and would rather keep it then sell any lower as I do like the book personally myself but if money calls It will sell. I also am listing the thor 246 9.4 White pages at to much also but I would rather keep it then sell for less as I bought this issue of the rack (not the variant) and is a personal favorite with the Firelord cover on it.Any way they go live tonight!

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to view supersized image

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to view supersized image

0039c264" BORDER="0

Free counters provided by Vendio

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

Get simple, reliable, and affordable image hosting with Vendio today!

Davidking623

Hi I thought I would hijack this thread instead of starting a new one for right now! I have a Eternals 1 that is CGC graded 9.6 with the White pages I am probably starting it out at to much but am unsure of what it could obtain and would rather keep it then sell any lower as I do like the book personally myself but if money calls It will sell. I also am listing the thor 246 9.4 White pages at to much also but I would rather keep it then sell for less as I bought this issue of the rack (not the variant) and is a personal favorite with the Firelord cover on it.Any way they go live tonight!

Davidking623

893whatthe.gif What in the heck is going on here? Get your own thread!! Where's Joe when you need him? wink.gif

Oh, Brent, since you are from Montgomery AL, which test distribution city did this original owner pick up his books? From your location , I would have though that you'd be more likely to find 35 cent variants than the 30s?

Somewhere outside of Detroit, so I'm assuming that was one of the test markets?

7 of these comics are the highest graded copies according the latest CGC census.

I wonder who has the Top Census of the other 8 books wink.gifdevil.gif Brent, take a look at my variant auctions ending last Saturday - a few Top census, some hi census and a few 9.0 and above. There was some action but mostly from a well known collector. Good luck with your auctions and I look forward to seeing them or knowing what these 15 books are.

Did you sell out? Is the great crash coming? grin.gif