• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QUALITY COMIX SELLING HI GRADE 30 CENT VARIANTS

88 posts in this topic

Oh, Brent, since you are from Montgomery AL, which test distribution city did this original owner pick up his books? From your location , I would have though that you'd be more likely to find 35 cent variants than the 30s?

Somewhere outside of Detroit, so I'm assuming that was one of the test markets?

That would be the lovely city of Grand Rapids, Michigan, one of the test markets for 30 cent variants!

7 of these comics are the highest graded copies according the latest CGC census.

I wonder who has the Top Census of the other 8 books wink.gifdevil.gif Brent, take a look at my variant auctions ending last Saturday - a few Top census, some hi census and a few 9.0 and above. There was some action but mostly from a well known collector. Good luck with your auctions and I look forward to seeing them or knowing what these 15 books are.

Did you sell out? Is the great crash coming? grin.gif

Nah, just sharing the love! smile.gif No hoarding for me

They will be listed on ebay with a $50 starting price and no reserve on October 27th.

More details to come soon.

bumpit.gif Did I miss these? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, it was a 1 hour auction!! Didn't you see it? devil.gif

There was a "delay" and will be on ebay tomorrow, November 17th - early evening.

Here are the books:

Champions 6 9.2 w

Champions 7 9.2 w

Inhumans 4 9.4 ow/w

Inhumans 6 9.0 ow/w

Invaders 6 9.2 ow/w

Invaders 7 9.2 ow/w

Iron Man 85 9.2 ow/w

Iron Man 87 9.4 w

Marvel Presents 5 9.2 w

Marvel Presents 6 9.2 ow/w

Son Of Satan 3 9.4 ow/w

Super Villain Team Up 5 9.4 ow/w

Super Villain Team Up 6 9.4 ow/w

Super Villain Team Up 7 9.2 ow/w

Warlock 12 9.4 w

Now you can own some of the books that started it all...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...o=&fpart=1&vc=1

The variants. Own a piece of thread history.

Can't say I miss JC, he really sounds like a frustrated insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that thread. Nothing as entertaining like a good flame war every now and then but this was almost a daily occurance with this guy.

They will be listed on ebay with a $50 starting price and no reserve on October 27th.

More details to come soon.

I see 6 possible upgrades 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif Did I miss these? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, it was a 1 hour auction!! Didn't you see it? devil.gif

There was a "delay" and will be on ebay tomorrow, November 17th - early evening.

Here are the books:

Champions 6 9.2 w

Champions 7 9.2 w

Inhumans 4 9.4 ow/w

Inhumans 6 9.0 ow/w

Invaders 6 9.2 ow/w

Invaders 7 9.2 ow/w

Iron Man 85 9.2 ow/w

Iron Man 87 9.4 w

Marvel Presents 5 9.2 w

Marvel Presents 6 9.2 ow/w

Son Of Satan 3 9.4 ow/w

Super Villain Team Up 5 9.4 ow/w

Super Villain Team Up 6 9.4 ow/w

Super Villain Team Up 7 9.2 ow/w

Warlock 12 9.4 w

Can't say I miss JC, he really sounds like a frustrated insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that thread.

I've tried to be nice. I've tried to leave you poor basement-dwelling mamma's boys alone. I've tried to let you needledicks fondle your comics in peace...

All I do is peruse Marketplace from time to time, to see if some of the more intelligent forum members have something interesting to sell. And what do I find in a variant for-sale thread?

I've tried to live and let live, but with like SilverFace continually insulting me out of the blue, it's tough. And if I do come back, blame this piece of work, who stumbles around without the basic sense to know when to leave well enough alone.

Can't say I miss JC, he really sounds like a frustrated insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that thread.

I've tried to be nice. I've tried to leave you poor basement-dwelling mamma's boys alone. I've tried to let you needledicks fondle your comics in peace...

All I do is peruse Marketplace from time to time, to see if some of the more intelligent forum members have something interesting to sell. And what do I find in a variant for-sale thread?

I've tried to live and let live, but with like SilverFace continually insulting me out of the blue, it's tough. And if I do come back, blame this piece of work, who stumbles around without the basic sense to know when to leave well enough alone.

Take some responsibility Joe, and blame yourself, ya big bully. 27_laughing.gif If you want to come back, you don't need some lame SilverFace excuse!!!

27_laughing.gif I knew that would get you out from under your rock. JC I have been a supporter of yours in the past but your last few months you were either out of tampons or midol? You can use me as an excuse to come out of retirement but its obvious you have been lurking the past few weeks just dying to jump back into the frey. Be a man and pay your bets before you start to bash people again because right now you have lost all street cred you thought you had. I don't want to read about you running out again crying because you couldn't take a little bit of your own medicine.

Edited to include the word: "Beayotch"

Go away

Hit the road JC. Its just not funny anymore when you make it so personal. If you wanted to bury the hacket you should have made good on the bet and apologized to those you took feable jabs at before you ran away crying.

You have issues, deal with them, hang a brick on it or better yet just screw off.

Hit the road JC. Its just not funny anymore when you make it so personal. If you wanted to bury the hacket you should have made good on the bet and apologized to those you took feable jabs at before you ran away crying.

You have issues, deal with them, hang a brick on it or better yet just screw off.

Yeah, and I have issues. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hang on, didn't you start all this by calling him an insufficiently_thoughtful_person?

Whatever JC's faults may be, you are not exactly covering yourself in glory either. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Go away

Sorry Tubby, but I do what I want and I certainly don't look to simpletons for advice on my choice of forums.

Yeah, you do what you want. That includes welching on bets. Just go away.

Thanks, but I think I'll stay. And keep trying that lameass "welching" crapola; you sound like some pre-schooler who hasn't had his juice box.

Thanks, but I think I'll stay. And keep trying that lameass "welching" crapola; you sound like some pre-schooler who hasn't had his juice box.

And you sound like a petulant 10 year old. You got caught with your pants down, and you won't admit to it. Be a man and pay up.