• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QUALITY COMIX SELLING HI GRADE 30 CENT VARIANTS

88 posts in this topic

Flame away, as I definitely have better things to do with my time than argue with you reprobates.

rep·ro·bate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rpr-bt)

n.

A morally unprincipled person.

One who is predestined to damnation.

adj.

Morally unprincipled; shameless.

Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.

tr.v. rep·ro·bat·ed, rep·ro·bat·ing, rep·ro·bates

To disapprove of; condemn.

To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God.

hi.gifThat was a good Burn, Just wanna make sure everyone understands the big words...

popcorn.gif

Maybe he should also meet the challenge and make that donation to charity that was proposed to him a few months back just to save some face

I couldn't care less about "saving face" on something as stupid and unimportant as a comic book forum.

Then why are you back? You have been lurking here ever since you "left", get a life, get lost, go make a protien shake, whatever. The final words of JC have come down to childish name calling. Enjoy it while you can and let the strike's begins.

JC has every right to post here if he so desires. mad.gif

To contribute what and with whom? We will see how long he lasts. sleeping.gif

JC has a wealth of knowledge beyond Byrne XMen.

Thats quite true. I've never seen such a classic display of back-tapping as Joe has displayed in the past.And to think he's accomplished it all with no spine.Or balls.

Once a jerk-off,always a jerk-off.Its just his nature.I blame society.Have you ever seen a better case for retro-active abortion.

Then why are you back? You have been lurking here ever since you "left", get a life, get lost, go make a protien shake, whatever.

Hey needledick, I only look over the Marketplace threads to see if anyone has comics for sale, and I couldn't care less what you feebs do in your circle-jerks in Comics General, etc. You and your mentally-stunted fanboy pals can dress up as your favorite superhero and go fight crime for all I care. Insult me, berate me, and slam me ANYWHERE BUT Marketplace and we likely don't have a problem.

That's why I noticed your brainless insult in the first place; it was in a For Sale thread. If you had kept your malnourished brain stem where it belongs and not hijacked a Markeplace thread with your childish BS, then none of this would have started.

Now I hope even someone of your obviously low intellect can understand this.

Hey needledick, I only look over the Marketplace threads to see if anyone has comics for sale, and I couldn't care less what you feebs do in your circle-jerks in Comics General, etc.

Another lie. You posted in General last week. You promptly deleted it, but you posted.