• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanksgiving Greetings from Robert Beerbohm

56 posts in this topic

This makes my head hurt. Is Bob going to ship the pulps by Christmas Eve (30 days) or not?

We all await with bated breath. He has not been specific, has he? Just said he is "nearly there", whatever that means. And that he is happy to refund postage, though of course that's not really the question.

As many others have said, it would be greatly to his advantage to post a message here to confirm that key point.

And I like Sean Hannity. (shrug)

Happy Thanksgiving to All and I hope everyone had a great day and better weekend.

All the best to everyone on the boards...

+1 No reason to bring him and Rush into this. Whose fault was it Bob didn't have health insurance? His own fault. No one stopped him from buying it when he was healthy. Just sit back and wait for the Gov't hand outs Bob...

But thank goodness the world is changing and now hopefully he can get "free" insurance. Or donated money, or willing buyers, or unhappy customers.

This thread just annoys the out of me. Own up, clean up, shape up and quit your dang belly aching. The sympathy train had left and its not headed to the North Pole for Christmas.

Reading what was written hurts my head and eyes. Excuse after excuse after woes me.

If family is the priority, then pay someone else to sell all your drek and use that money to take care. I'm sure there are folks that would happily sell your wares for a percentage basis. Do a warehouse drop shipment for eBay and let it all fly.

Send out what you were paid for and add a ton of bonuses as an apology. :sumo:

In before the lock :banana:

Ok. Back to my usual non confrontational position on the boards.

Good Day

So, god help me, I read/skimmed most of that incoherent rambling. Was there anything in there explaining why, right now, Bob can't refund this guy his money? Forget about the wherehouse and the mispackaged books. Refund his money and be done with it.

And, for the record, if anyone who's read this fiasco buys anything from Bob, you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

BOB, YOU PULLED A "ROCKY"….THE "POST" OF THE YEAR….GOD BLESS YOU…. :golfclap:

"POST" OF THE YEAR?

More like deluded ramblings from a shyster and con-man.

Nothing like an incoherent rambling statement that doesn't actually say anything of worth. :screwy:

But that must be why Bob and Mitch are bosom buddies. :luhv:

Bob can speak for himself, but to come on the forum, and not write a half-baked thead, I can commend him for that.

Context wise, it is a free county, you can take it any way you want.

I am glad he did post.

When you are my friend, good or bad, tough times or the best of….you are a friend for life. I realize that 99% of the board is against him, including you.

I have tried to make a bad situation better,and by Bob addressing the forum it will insure in my opinion that Matts pulps will be sent.

As an outsider with absolutely no horse in this race, I can say that I'll never do business with Bob via eBay, the boards, or anywhere else. It's shocking that a big time dealer treats a client with such disdain, when even according to Bob himself the pulp buyer did nothing wrong.

Bob, I respect the historical impact you've had in this hobby, but that doesn't give you the right to be so dismissive of others in the hobby. I hope you ship this order and come back to issue an apology. No matter what the reason, I'm sure we can all agree that 7 months is too long for a seller to wait to complete a transaction.

This makes my head hurt. Is Bob going to ship the pulps by Christmas Eve (30 days) or not?

i'd bet on florida over fsu before i would a mailout.

There's poor GA.tor innocently minding his own business and then WHAM this happens. Is nothing beyond the pale in these threads? :sumo: