• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Next?

3 posts in this topic

Or None in thirty?

Now that the thirty in thirty is over, what is next. At first I wasn't sure I would able to do it so I decided to start in October. After 31 days and 31 journals I felt that if I didn't complete a challenge that I initiated originally to my self, but now handed the reigns over to others that I would somehow be incomplete.

A thank you to Lee K who finished by grinding his axe, literally. His journals were most intriguing with all the pictures of his Go-Go books. Brandon Shepherd equally showed off many of his books including one that he thought was a contender to his top ten "safe" book from a purge.

Now I have to debate on my next challenge of not writing at all for the next 30 days. I want to try to dedicate myself to getting some of my creative writing done and paying more attention to my blog, but if I do post maybe I will with my creative writing for your consideration and criticism. Thank you all for a great year.

Thanks for Writing

Tnerb

14794.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb