• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

So what do we do when we order.. Just email Spencer everything we want and hope its available? Then just say yes or no.. Doesnt make sense to me

Yes but it might take him a few weeks to get back to you because he time stamps everything and gets hundreds of requests so you might not know right away if a page is still available or not.

I am not Spencer's biggest fan by any means, but what doesn't make sense? You place your order and he fills orders as quickly as he can. He goes one order at a time, and he fills the orders in the order he receives them. And it takes time.

Yup, email a list of pages you want.

You can also say, I want these 20 pages, in order, when you get to x dollars that's all I want.

But like others said, you need to read how to send your emails.

My wife tried to order from him 1 year, didn't understand the rules and didn't get anything.

I am not Spencer's biggest fan by any means, but what doesn't make sense? You place your order and he fills orders as quickly as he can. He goes one order at a time, and he fills the orders in the order he receives them. And it takes time.

Didn't mean to offend! I just meant that your placing requests not orders..Basically you don't know if you're going to get any of the art you want until he gets back to you. My thought would be to remove them as they sell but I can appreciate if that's not how he chooses to do business. It's the unknown factor, that's all but I'm gunna try for the ones I want and see

Didn't mean to offend! I just meant that your placing requests not orders..Basically you don't know if you're going to get any of the art you want until he gets back to you. My thought would be to remove them as they sell but I can appreciate if that's not how he chooses to do business. It's the unknown factor, that's all but I'm gunna try for the ones I want and see

The great thing about having your own business is you get to run it any way you want

:shrug: