• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I be reading

55 posts in this topic

RACHEL....RISING.... :sumo:

Aside from the WD, the other books along with Sheltered are on my pull list.

Pick up the first two tpb's of Rachel Rising and you'll be hooked. (thumbs u

The characters are awesome and the dialogue between them is done very well. It's creepy with moments of humor. You'll enjoy it.

All good so far guys, I did start reading Y the last man, think I read about 10 issues and meant to go back but got side tracked :(

The only books that I havent got so far are Letter 44 & Manifest Destiny, I will pick these up next chance (thumbs u

Keep it coming ;)

Just finished YTLM Sunday night. By far my favorite all-time story. Get back on track and keep reading. :cloud9:

I'll be the guy who recommends cape books by Marvel:

Superior Spider-Man has been a consistently good read since it came out - and I don't even like Spider-Man books.

All New X-Men has been pretty decent, but you have to be a die-hard X-fan to stay with it.

Guardians of the Galaxy started out strong, but it doesn't come out on a regular schedule. I would REALLY recommend the previous GotG series. One of the best consistently-written comic titles from Marvel in the past 10 years.

Cable and X-Force has been pretty solid, too. The thing I like about this book is that it's a stand-alone, non-crossover X-Book. Don't need to read all the titles to get what's going on in it.

Captain Marvel - great read. It actually surprised me with how much I liked it. turned me into a Carol Danvers fan.

Nova is really fun.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Revival...

I buy most titles every month and have done for years, mostly bag, board put away.

I currently only read the WD, Revival, Saga, EOW, Bedlam.

What am I missing out on?

What should I be reading?

Whats so good about your recommendation?

Sell it to me brother :headbang:

hm

Superior Spider-Man has been a consistently good read since it came out - and I don't even like Spider-Man books.

All New X-Men has been pretty decent, but you have to be a die-hard X-fan to stay with it.

Guardians of the Galaxy started out strong, but it doesn't come out on a regular schedule. I would REALLY recommend the previous GotG series. One of the best consistently-written comic titles from Marvel in the past 10 years.

Cable and X-Force has been pretty solid, too. The thing I like about this book is that it's a stand-alone, non-crossover X-Book. Don't need to read all the titles to get what's going on in it.

Captain Marvel - great read. It actually surprised me with how much I liked it. turned me into a Carol Danvers fan.

Nova is really fun.

Trying to cut my titles down a bit I stopped buying DC at New 52 launch and then Marvel the same, I have weakened with DC and bought most of them as back issues on ebay.

As of yet I havent bothered with Marvel, but I am very easily led and want these books now :insane: Thanks Jason :cry:

Nova is really fun.

Trying to cut my titles down a bit I stopped buying DC at New 52 launch and then Marvel the same, I have weakened with DC and bought most of them as back issues on ebay.

As of yet I havent bothered with Marvel, but I am very easily led and want these books now :insane: Thanks Jason :cry:

:applause:

If I had to pick just one of those to read, I'd say it was the previous GotG run #1-25. Really awesome stuff.

Nova is really fun.

:applause:

If I had to pick just one of those to read, I'd say it was the previous GotG run #1-25. Really awesome stuff.

(thumbs u

Lazarus!

^^This

When other creators from other publishers give unprompted kudos to a book in interviews and tell people to read it, why would you not give it a spin?

Bought Lazarus and will try and read at the weekend (thumbs u