• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine submissions

13 posts in this topic

I have some comic magazines that I am going to submit, with signature from Stan lee on the cover. Are these ok?

"Monster Madness", "Snafu", "You Dont Say", and "Monsters to Laugh With"

Again, these are going to be signed by Stan Lee and they are his comics that he did in the early days.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Would Nintendo Power count as "Comic Magazines"? I mean as I understand it you do grade Nintendo Power? Correct?

Hi,

Yes, Nintendo Power magazines do count as comic magazines.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:11 PM, Mad Titan said:

A.D. After Death 1 ashcan considered magazine size?

Hi,

Yes, that is considered magazine sized.

Hi there,I'm collecting CGC graded Savage Sword of Conan mags, and documented the entire CGC Census of said mags. I noted recently that there are several issues that have very recently added a few 9.8s that before had no 9.8s, and or/few other high graded issues. How likely is it that someone would suddenly find twenty or more 9.8 grade mags from the 80s? A few of the issues I'm referencing are 92, 216, and 220. I may have copied down 1, or even 2 incorrectly when capturing census data, but 20 or more? Just curious, because that feels like an incredible find, or perhaps reslabbed and upgraded.  

Edited by djmcslick
found even more newly graded 9.8s in the census

will the cases for larger comics and mags get an update? i know they have the new label but its still the same case... 

i really like the update you gave the regular size cases some years back... they have a very solid feel in hand and a better overall look.

i only ask here because you deleted my thread when i asked this question

thanks