• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Rotten Tomates score went up a bit over the weekend...it was in the mid-40s last week, but it's up to 57% on 61 reviews as of this post.

Dropped back down to 50% on 75 reviews.....

-J.

I am more concerned about the box office with this one. This will be a test to go see after BvS and Civil War.

I am going,but I am getting the buzz that a few people are burned out from so many big super hero movies close to one another. I see a big opening,than a drastically big drop-off next few weekends with it up against TMNT,Conjuring 2 and Warcraft.

Also no Wolverine in this X-Men picture.

I expect this latest X-Men will no set the world on fire box office wise.

Rotten Tomates score went up a bit over the weekend...it was in the mid-40s last week, but it's up to 57% on 61 reviews as of this post.

Dropped back down to 50% on 75 reviews.....

-J.

I am more concerned about the box office with this one. This will be a test to go see after BvS and Civil War.

I am going,but I am getting the buzz that a few people are burned out from so many big super hero movies close to one another. I see a big opening,than a drastically big drop-off next few weekends with it up against TMNT,Conjuring 2 and Warcraft.

I expect this latest X-Men will no set the world on fire box office wise.

wolverine is in it. It's an extended cameo of sorts around 5 mins

I was waiting for that to be clarified. Does the scene at least hint at what to expect with Wolverine 3?

I was waiting for that to be clarified. Does the scene at least hint at what to expect with Wolverine 3?

not at all! :foryou:

Booger!

lol

Booger!

lol

It's more of their way of filling in the blanks of filling in the new timeline's version of Wolverine between DoFP and whatever this timeline's equivalent of the first X-Men movie will be.

Shame they're not going forward with that Magneto solo film.

Fassbender is magic.

Just think of Assassins Creed as his origin story.

New X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Images Released; Has Jennifer Lawrence Changed Her Mind About Returning As Mystique?

X-Men: Apocalypse very much serves as a conclusion to the trilogy which started with X-Men: First Class, and 20th Century Fox may now have a problem on their hands due to the fact that the contracts of lead stars Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy are at an end after starring in the three pictures they initially signed up for. Talking to Entertainment Weekly, Lawrence weighed in on a possible return, and it sounds like the members of the trio above will only be back if their co-stars also agree to it. "Fassbender and McAvoy and I were all talking. Like, ‘Will you come back?’ ‘I dunno.’ ‘I’ll come back if you come back.’ Fox should be terrified because the deal we made was like if one of us doesn’t come back, none of us are."

"I would love to come back," she continues. "I love the fans and I love the character. But then you realize how important your year is, like how important three months out of your year is. I don’t know. I shouldn’t be that honest."

Only if we can be honest back.

:devil: