• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Banner - This is for You!

5 posts in this topic

I should post this in the Water Cooler, but screw it......

I've been absent from the boards for awhile (busy at work) but couldn't pass up the opportunity to allow you to revel in the bliss that comes with being the #1 Team in the country.

So, in you honor, I present, my New (Old) Avatar for your viewing pleasure! grin.gif

Enjoy your (extremely brief) stay at the top, but remember, we are the Defending National Champs and will be until the end of March!!!!! laugh.gif

Chris

Thank you, thank you! We'd like to thank all the little people we squashed on the way to the top. smirk.gif I predict we'll be number one at least another week, although we may not be 18-2 much longer as Kentucky is favored to beat us tonight - 9 pm on ESPN for a Dickie-V special babeee!

You know that this is all in good fun, Banner. But I'm gonna be real upset if you guys win the title (as per my promise to you in a PM awhile ago.....you know what I'm talking about! mad.gif ) lol

Chris