• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD is CLOSED!

3,265 posts in this topic

I can't even get a mod to explain to me why mine got moved, and others in the same forum did not.

My guess is because you stated in the 1st post what all would be in the thread. Everyone else is just sneaking them in.

What sucks is that it will be 95% GA/SA/BA and 5% copper and modern.

im still watching either way, but i dont get why it got moved. One modern age book got listed and 2 others were mentioned that didnt belong in the forum...is dale supposed to open up a whole other thread for just a couple of books, i thought multiple threads were frowned upon...ive seen other sellers do the same thing without punishment.

im still watching either way, but i dont get why it got moved. One modern age book got listed and 2 others were mentioned that didnt belong in the forum...is dale supposed to open up a whole other thread for just a couple of books, i thought multiple threads were frowned upon...ive seen other sellers do the same thing without punishment.

Foolkiller has done it for years, so have I.

I can't even get a mod to explain to me why mine got moved, and others in the same forum did not.

My guess is because you stated in the 1st post what all would be in the thread. Everyone else is just sneaking them in.

What sucks is that it will be 95% GA/SA/BA and 5% copper and modern.

I would guess nobody bothered complaining about those other threads. Someone probably sees your thread as more of a threat to his own thread. (shrug)

happened to me several times while others continue to do it without any punishment. sometimes the pettiness here is dumb.

I'm here, there, and everywhere this thread goes.