• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1 Club
7 7

1,818 posts in this topic

Batman #1 CGC Universal 0.5 up to $15K+ in the current Comic Link auction.

This copy is missing 7 pages (16-22).

LINK

Another Batman #1 CGC Universal 0.5 coming to ComicConnect auction.

This copy is missing the CF.

LINK

Any predictions?

Edited by Wayne-Tec

16 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

Do you have a pic with both the Batman #1 and Cap #1? Do you have a favorite?

Hey Wayne-Tec.  To your question immediately above, I predict $25k.

To your question above, NO I DON"T have a picture of me holding them both. What is wrong with me.  I'll have to fix that

My favorite of the 2 changes day by day.  I'd say 6 out of 10 views, the nod goes to Bat 1.  The other 4 out of 10 goes to Cap 1. 

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

53 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Hey Wayne-Tec.  To your question immediately above, I predict $25k.

To your question above, NO I DON"T have a picture of me holding them both. What is wrong with me.  I'll have to fix that

My favorite of the 2 changes day by day.  I'd say 6 out of 10 views, the nod goes to Bat 1.  The other 4 out of 10 goes to Cap 1. 

With the difference in grade, I’d give the advantage to Cap #1 (3.5) over Batman #1 (2.5). 

The two greatest books I’ve ever owned were Batman #1 (0.5 restored) and Cap #1 (0.5 restored).

I owned both at the same time and often thought about which one I preferred. I think I leaned toward the Batman #1 when I had both, but now would lean toward the Cap #1.

Can’t go wrong with either and, if you have the means to do so, it’s always best to just get both so you don’t have to choose!

Edited by Wayne-Tec

33 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Very nice page quality.  The book looks to have a high state of preservation.  Even a nice inscription from the creator!  I'm guessing you aren't Sid?

Have you gotten the grade back from CGC yet?

yes, I did ..what your guess? ;)