• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1 Club
7 7

1,818 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

Someone explain this please.

Bat 1 CGC 2.5 Heritage auction on Sept 10 2020 sold for $102K and then resold by the make offer to owner for $132K on Sept 16. Now is available again with make an offer for $172K.

Is it that easy to buy mega keys and resell without ever having Heritage send anyone the comic???

GPA only shows the $102K sale. 

Where do you see the $132K sale on the 16th? Only the $102K sale on the 10th shows up in Heritage’s sold section for Batman 1.

1 minute ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Agreed, a bit unbelievable to be honest, and to happen almost immediately after the sale hm.

for the hat trick it should now sell for the 172K (I expect that to happen in the next couple days, shocked hasn't yet)

2 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Bat 1 CGC 2.5 Heritage auction on Sept 10 2020 sold for $102K and then resold by the make offer to owner for $132K on Sept 16. Now is available again with make an offer for $172K.

Is it that easy to buy mega keys and resell without ever having Heritage send anyone the comic???

Just occurred to me I'm obscenely jealous of the books in your signature! :grin: 

3 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:
2 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Just occurred to me I'm obscenely jealous of the books in your signature! :grin: 

I'm not. @lhcomics will trade them all with me in exchange for my Elvis memorabilia.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Just now, Wayne-Tec said:

I’ve been off the boards for a bit recently. When did you come back? Good to have you back!

Thanks.  I have been around, I just don't post much in the GA forum these days.  

7 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Crazy Uncle auctions?

I know right.

How many bidders were there ... 2 ? The uncle, who's crazy, and some other relative. (shrug)

Edited by Gotham Kid