• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, AuthorJamesMichaelRice said:
13 hours ago, drbanner said:

Boardmember Lptink2000(?) had a sales thread in December with a couple of these, I think he was asking $2K for an 8.0 Blue Bolt 114. Might be worth finding the thread and dropping him a note. (thumbsu

Interesting. I checked around but didn't see anyone selling these... I will keep checking...

I think this may have been the thread: 

It's closed now, but you could PM him to see if he has any of the books you're looking for.

2 hours ago, october said:

Gulp.  That's a "NICE" price too.  #120 is the only I lack to finish Blue Bolt #102 through #124 (knowing the title changes through this run).  Guess I need to start saving up.

2 hours ago, telerites said:

Gulp.  That's a "NICE" price too.  #120 is the only I lack to finish Blue Bolt #102 through #124 (knowing the title changes through this run).  Guess I need to start saving up.

Seller has some nice stuff up, but the prices are....optimistic. 

13 hours ago, october said:

Seller has some nice stuff up, but the prices are....optimistic. 

Oh, I don't know.  Where are you going find one of these for only $30.99?

s-l500.jpg

6 hours ago, AuthorJamesMichaelRice said:

Oh, and I noticed that the Ghostly 120 and a bunch of that seller's other comics are gone from the "For Sale" section!

Doesn't really surprise me. His prices were definitely pushing it, but those books are tough in those grades.