• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Man, that's a smoking copy.  Highest graded is a single 7.5, this looks like it would beat that pretty easily.  In this market, who knows what's fair anymore?  1k?  2k?  Neither of those numbers would seem out of the ordinary to me.

As far as the front cover is concerned it seems like a 9.0 so I wouldn't think $2k+ is out of the question.  Seems like the highest graded premium is strong these days.

9 hours ago, adamstrange said:

ShockMys50.jpg

I think someone one said on these boards after seeing some of your collection 'if you think you've got the nicest copy of a book,you don't,believe me' or something close to that lol 

....Sure wish someone (capable in these undertakings)would start a Poll for a list of the Top 20 or so Cole covers much like what was done with Baker. Though it wouldn't be my choice, I strongly suspect what would come out no.1 (it rhymes with 'Task' :D )