• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

a1.jpg

Found this while going through my collection the other day.  I love finding old comics that you've forgotten about.

You FORGOT about this one?!?!?!?  One of Cole's more underrated horror covers (if there is such a thing)!  All kinds of crazy going on in that cover.  Glad you have a nice copy!  

3 minutes ago, pmpknface said:

You FORGOT about this one?!?!?!?  One of Cole's more underrated horror covers (if there is such a thing)!  All kinds of crazy going on in that cover.  Glad you have a nice copy!  

Seriously, I have no recollection of when I got it.  I wrote $79 on the back of the backing board which would be what I paid for it.  Seems like a pretty good deal for $79.

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

Seriously, I have no recollection of when I got it.  I wrote $79 on the back of the backing board which would be what I paid for it.  Seems like a pretty good deal for $79.

No kidding!  That crease, the corners, and the slight wrap hurt it....   but c'mon.   That's a few hundy at least now!  nice pickup!!!  ^^

1 hour ago, Dr. Love said:

meowww Jack

the Superior edition is more purpley than the US issue (School Day Romances 3)

PopTeenAgers03f100_zps8622a975-1.jpg

and this one has with some purple overspray on the spine for a little flavor flav

PopularTeenAgers09fc100_zpsd21c0bf0.jpg

Those were the days with drive in movies :smile: