• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2018 at 10:05 PM, Point Five said:

Man. This has been on my want list since the beginning of time. It's a bit surreal to finally have one. Love the concept, the colors, everything.

suspense11.jpg.be4219238c4cf6d14f3831901365d78d.jpg

Fantastic!  Took me a while to track down mine too.  Congrats!!!

1 hour ago, pmpknface said:

This one completes the run for me!!!  :banana:

30974696337_b0f2aa8b14_k.jpg

It's got a few defects, but I'll take it.  Does anyone else have one?  One of the only other copies I've seen for sale was on Metropolis years ago and It wasn't as pretty as this one.  I could likely re-post in the rarest romance thread.  

Oh, just got back into my flickr account so hopefully I'll be able to post more pics soon.  I also completed a few other Cole runs....  ;) 

Congrats sir! :applause:

29 minutes ago, Dr. Love said:

lbcolefan's been on fire - and that is a smokin great copy of Flaming Western 3, one of my faves   (thumbsu

and pumpkin's been on a tear too, congrats!

speaking of western/romance crossovers, the Target Westerns aren't easy to get in grade, and the 107 is a beotch.  One in the census.

pumpkin, you've got one of these, right?

targetwesternromances107f100_zpsgijqvokw

Thanks!  Nice copy my friend!  No you are mistaken, I don't have a copy...   I have 2.    :)   

Edited by pmpknface

10 hours ago, pmpknface said:

Not in hand yet, but can't help it.  Last one I needed for this 3 issue run too:

s-l1600.jpg

I like how the girl only has on 1 shoe.

Nice book! The cop's face always makes me laugh! (thumbsu

Interesting that you pointed out the missing shoe. What is that around the other legs ankle? Is that supposed to be her stockings pulled down or did Cole get mixed up and started to render boots instead of heels? (shrug)

Edited by Jayman

14 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Nice book! The cop's face always makes me laugh! (thumbsu

Interesting that you pointed out the missing shoe. What is that around the other legs ankle? Is that supposed to be her stockings pulled down or did Cole get mixed up and started to render boots instead of heels? (shrug)

THANKS!!!  I noticed that too...  wasn't sure either.  However, according to the headline it even puzzled the police so I don't feel too bad. :p  It's not slabbed so maybe the interior has some answers.  :D   The cop's face is funny.  I also love the picture's caption, very descriptive!  I'm looking forward to reading the entire cover too.  Also, underrated headlight cover IMHO.  ;)