• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,887 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, telerites said:

These are great covers and overlooked, I feel.  Still can be had for not much compared to many of the other genres he did.  I have this one and should get others.

3107151043481.jpg

This is a fun one.  Cole LOVED horses and drew them very well.  Add in a rainbow bag and a green hat and it's a winner!  Plus, notice the background where there's a horse totally biting it upside down.  :luhv:

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

I like this one:

2092994.jpg

This one is killer.  I'm not sure there should be a gun on the nose of the plane, but who cares.  The only way this gets better is if there's a dude riding the eagle firing a machine gun and carrying an american flag.  :D 

Nice!  I got a copy ages ago, but have always wanted to upgrade.  Mine has a minor chunk out of the top.  Of course like all Cole books it seems like a harder task then it did a few years ago...  Also if you dig this cover you gotta love Power Comics #4!  (not my copy) 

760880-power_4.jpg

Edited by pmpknface