• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

Two Sinners by Lee Jackquin... cross posting this with the Comics/Pulps/Paperbacks thread... the 2nd and last Stork Novel cover by L. B. Cole. The others are by Rodewald in the same beautiful style. My understanding is that Stork was part of Cole's Star enterprise ... I'm posting my Stork #7 with it for pizzazz 

20200311_001335.jpg

20200302_223838.jpg

2 hours ago, Ryan. said:

People need money for essentials - I’d imagine for those with cash some great deals will be coming unless this panic/economic impact reverses quickly. 

Edited by RedGiant

4 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Never had one of those and i can't figure why hm

Some of the Blue Bolts, such as 107 and 108, seem common for some reason. When multiple copies of a book are available I often wait on buying because I feel like a copy will always be there. In the case of the 108 I posted, the price was too good for me to pass up. 

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

@Ryan. just scrolling by and thought it's been too long! Hope you're all good and stuff

Reveal hidden contents

!!!!!!!!1.jpg.0dbce0d26a619caf8ad02ec752080f57.jpg

Thanks, bud. Just hanging inside and working on my hairdo. Hope you're hanging in there during the craziness. 

20190624_190806.jpg

1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

Some of the Blue Bolts, such as 107 and 108, seem common for some reason. When multiple copies of a book are available I often wait on buying because I feel like a copy will always be there. In the case of the 108 I posted, the price was too good for me to pass up. 

When the price is right jump on it 

32 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Thanks, bud. Just hanging inside and working on my hairdo. Hope you're hanging in there during the craziness. 

About to start home tattooing,the hair farming is slow

I've also started taking madman photos of odd spots in the nest

92023052_653752285419523_448314850923039