• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,887 posts in this topic

Just picked up 2 Cole covers, and a Holiday Comics issue too. His funny animal ones aren't my favorite, but they are affordable - plus I didn't have any of those yet. I slowed down a bit after my Startling Terror Tales #10 (same one as above).

I think I'm up to about 60-65 Cole books. I needs me some more romance covers! :)

Sharks and girls in the water. :cloud9:

Just got this in today from the Comic Connect auction. It will stay in my collection for a long time, and at 3 1/2 times guide it's going to have to.

ThrillingCrimeCases49.jpg

a mutliples book if there ever was one. is the snake simply a metaphor for her, or is her potion laced with rattlesnake venom? i just don't know, but i do like it.

congrats, sir!

Just got this in today from the Comic Connect auction. It will stay in my collection for a long time, and at 3 1/2 times guide it's going to have to.

a mutliples book if there ever was one. is the snake simply a metaphor for her, or is her potion laced with rattlesnake venom? i just don't know, but i do like it.

congrats, sir!

Thanks. I may not read the story. I like the cover so much that a real crappy story may ruin it for me. I choose to believe "metaphor" though.

congrats, sir!

Thanks. I may not read the story. I like the cover so much that a real crappy story may ruin it for me. I choose to believe "metaphor" though.

That's one of Cole's best covers so you're safe to assume that it's better not to open the book. Congratulations!! :applause:

congrats, sir!

That's one of Cole's best covers so you're safe to assume that it's better not to open the book. Congratulations!! :applause:

lol lol (thumbs u

I haven't seen this one posted. Most people aren't even aware this exists.

Anyone know what this is from?

No prize for the correct answer; just satisfaction. :cloud9:

plus I'll post the whole pic.

Picture31813.jpg

Picture31813.jpg

I have no idea what it is but I definitely like it! :applause:

Picture31813.jpg

That is an issue of "Space" . I cannot recall what issue # though.

West

Picture31813.jpg

That is an issue of "Space" . I cannot recall what issue # though.

West

trading on insider info is not allowed lol