• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

I haven't seen this one posted. Most people aren't even aware this exists.

Anyone know what this is from?

No prize for the correct answer; just satisfaction. :cloud9:

plus I'll post the whole pic.

Picture31813.jpg

That is an issue of "Space" . I cannot recall what issue # though.

West

Close enough

How-To Book of Space

Picture31812.jpg

It still makes me go "Wow!" (worship)

This is one of those covers that just made me say "wow" when I first saw it. Never saw anything like that when I was reading X-Men as a kid.

SuspenseComics8.jpg

would be a great addition to my "skull" cover theme hm

This is one of those covers that just made me say "wow" when I first saw it. Never saw anything like that when I was reading X-Men as a kid.

SuspenseComics8.jpg

I was going to start a "skull cover" collection but I don't want anything to do with bidding against you so now this comic is the center piece of my "guys with blue fedoras" collection.

SuspenseComics8.jpg

I was going to start a "skull cover" collection but I don't want anything to do with bidding against you so now this comic is the center piece of my "guys with blue fedoras" collection.

I need one for my "muscular dudes with their clothes torn off" collection. :cloud9:

SuspenseComics8.jpg

I need one for my "muscular dudes with their clothes torn off" collection. :cloud9:

i've heard you've got dupes on that run; one for the hi-grades, one for the bathroom.

Here's one I just cracked out of a CGC 3.0 case. It has a cool book length story (thanks Scrooge). I was very happy when I got this as all the damage is on the front perimeter and back cover while the front image area is clean, bright and glossy.

StartlingTerrorTales11mylar.jpg

Here's an interior page showing the Ghost Spider of Death. I think I prefer the one on the cover.

StartlingTerrorTales11page.jpg

Sounds like the best kind of 3.0 to own!

The interior is a reprint of an earlier Fox comic. It might even be missing a page or two as Fox often started their story on the inside FC.

FeatPres5.jpg

Interesting info and great looking book. I wonder how many kids fell for that "$1.00 now 10 cents" ploy?