• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Me too. So much so that I ended up with two copies...

boundvolumes2_zps90556ce8.jpg

That's some mighty fine reading in those volumes!!! :applause:

Kirk: "Bones, what is going on with the L.B. Cole thread?" (shrug)

Bones: "It's dead, Jim!"  :whatthe:

Thought this thread needed a resurrection...and while I'm here I'm gonna share a couple tough Cole books I'm letting go of in the current ComicLink auction. There are several other Cole classics offered there, which may receive some attention given the dearth of Cole books in the Berk offerings (assuming there's any $$ leftover). These are 2 tough books, but other priorities have taken over so I hope they find a good home.  :foryou:

GHOSTLY WEIRD STORIES #122, CGC 6.5 FN+

SUSPENSE COMICS #4, CGC 4.5 VG+ 

00204361665000110164752009.jpg

Edited by drbanner

On May 20, 2017 at 0:17 PM, drbanner said:

Kirk: "Bones, what is going on with the L.B. Cole thread?" (shrug)

Bones: "It's dead, Jim!"  :whatthe:

Thought this thread needed a resurrection...and while I'm here I'm gonna share a couple tough Cole books I'm letting go of in the current ComicLink auction. There are several other Cole classics offered there, which may receive some attention given the dearth of Cole books in the Berk offerings (assuming there's any $$ leftover). These are 2 tough books, but other priorities have taken over so I hope they find a good home.  :foryou:

GHOSTLY WEIRD STORIES #122, CGC 6.5 FN+

SUSPENSE COMICS #4, CGC 4.5 VG+ 

00204361665000110164752009.jpg

Sold for $2350:applause: 

Maybe that will bring the 8.0 Cosmic Aeroplane copy to market:takeit:

This thread really is dead. Where have all the Cole collectors gone?

Here's one I'm super excited to add to my collection. This is the only high grade copy I have ever seen so when it popped up on eBay I had to have it. It had a crazy buy it now price with best offer. I made an offer and sweated it out for about an hour before it was accepted:banana:

image.jpg