• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

That Blue Bolt 113 was a great score too.  (thumbsu

Thanks!  I think I only need the 123 to finish the run of the "Weird" BB books, even though that's actually the "Ghostly Weird Tales" title.  I still need a 105 & 108 to get of the ones below that, which have proven difficult lately.  

4 hours ago, pmpknface said:

This one, along with the Blue Bolt 111 from Heritage (see earlier up the thread), arrived yesterday.  This is a bit of grail for me, maybe more like a white whale.  Didn't think I'd snag one but decided Christmas should come early.  Now I only need a #5 for the Cole cover run (as a #3 is NEVER gonna happen)...

15119070443631495468017.thumb.jpg.38573f

Jamie for the win. Awesome! :headbang:

On 12/3/2017 at 1:40 PM, pmpknface said:

This one, along with the Blue Bolt 111 from Heritage (see earlier up the thread), arrived yesterday.  This is a bit of grail for me, maybe more like a white whale.  Didn't think I'd snag one but decided Christmas should come early.  Now I only need a #5 for the Cole cover run (as a #3 is NEVER gonna happen)...

15119070443631495468017.thumb.jpg.38573f

Is this what Scrooge McDuck turned into when he finally surrendered to the Dark Side? hm

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Man, those are nice. I remember when they were released, I passed. Big mistake...

From the LB Cole estate, both are signed too.  I wanted a bunch of stuff, but I was only able to snag these 2.