• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Had for a while,but just came across the image and thought I'd repost. :cloud9: This book is the first that really made me take a look at romance comics and now I have waaay more that I thought I'd ever own lol

119890.thumb.jpg.fa9f7326faf5f9567bc99f33b7b4c0cd.jpg

Niiiiice!  :applause:

On 7/27/2019 at 12:55 AM, porcupine48 said:

Had for a while,but just came across the image and thought I'd repost. :cloud9: This book is the first that really made me take a look at romance comics and now I have waaay more that I thought I'd ever own lol

119890.thumb.jpg.fa9f7326faf5f9567bc99f33b7b4c0cd.jpg

May well be his best romance cover. 

4 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

Every color there is, seemingly...  

PopTA14a.jpg

You're the one that snagged this one?  Congrats!  I think you got a pretty good deal.  Not one of the easiest ones to find a decent copy of.  

On 8/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, pmpknface said:

You're the one that snagged this one?  Congrats!  I think you got a pretty good deal.  Not one of the easiest ones to find a decent copy of.  

On 8/20/2019 at 1:12 PM, 29dukedog said:

Every color there is, seemingly...  

PopTA14a.jpg

Nice to see Greg slipping Peg one.

A ring I mean :cloud9:

On 8/20/2019 at 12:54 PM, pmpknface said:

I can't believe I didn't see the one in your sigline till now.

I really want a copy,but Cole has shot past my comfort spending level mostly.I'll be getting my fix on Dîck Cole I don't have yet I guess lol