• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jayman said:

While this scene makes for a very comical cover, I can’t imagine any other possible outcome minutes later than that fisherman getting shot dead by the super pi$$ed off gunman! (shrug)

One fish in the face and he's fin-ished. 

On 3/12/2021 at 12:41 AM, Jayman said:

While this scene makes for a very comical cover, I can’t imagine any other possible outcome minutes later than that fisherman getting shot dead by the super pi$$ed off gunman! (shrug)

Not necessarily Jay, the fisherman may have Cod on his side.  :banana:

On 3/11/2021 at 4:41 PM, Jayman said:

That appears why he threw the fish in the first place, because he was about to get shot.  Notice the gunfire from the barrel.  Of course then you have to wonder what his next trick to stay alive might be.

35 minutes ago, fifties said:

That appears why he threw the fish in the first place, because he was about to get shot.  Notice the gunfire from the barrel.  Of course then you have to wonder what his next trick to stay alive might be.

Obvious really, throw a swordfish. 

On a serious note, I have a really iconic Cole on the way from the States. I never post a book until it's in hand, but I've been after a copy of this book since Noah was in short pants. Will post it when it arrives.

PS. Does not include fish.