• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

Agreed!!! :headbang:

thanks fellows; it fit my cole-cover collection, my silver streak run, sorta, since he's on the cover and my one-of-every-g.a.-pedigree set as it's my only carson city. i got my limit on one shot!

I don't know if this issue has been posted before or not, but here's a nice LB Cole romance cover that I snagged at a local auction house in a big lot of comics. The rest of the stuff was ok, but mostly mid grade SA, so I was quite surprised to find this high grade 50s book.

toplove.jpg

I don't know if this issue has been posted before or not, but here's a nice LB Cole romance cover that I snagged at a local auction house in a big lot of comics. The rest of the stuff was ok, but mostly mid grade SA, so I was quite surprised to find this high grade 50s book.

toplove.jpg

Very Pretty. I like surprises like that. (thumbs u

Great cover and in great condition! :applause: (and welcome to the boards too!)

One of my favorite L.B. Cole covers...won at last night's Heritage auction. What an elusive book :pullhair: ...I've been waiting for a nice mid-grade #32 for years! :banana:

2603124573_37d5ebe7f1_b.jpg

Among all the underwater GA covers (and there are several great ones!), this cover's color palatte and striking composition conveys the "deep blue sea" like no other. :cloud9:

GE

One of my favorite L.B. Cole covers...won at last night's Heritage auction. What an elusive book :pullhair: ...I've been waiting for a nice mid-grade #32 for years! :banana:

2603124573_37d5ebe7f1_b.jpg

Among all the underwater GA covers (and there are several great ones!), this cover's color palatte and striking composition conveys the "deep blue sea" like no other. :cloud9:

GE

Nice book!

I'm a fan of his "deep green dead-guy-at-the-bottom-of-the-sea" cover too! (thumbs u

BlueBoltWeird114Front.jpg

Took me a long time to get a reasonable copy of this book...

TCC49.jpg

Excellent cover!!! :cloud9:

One of top five L.B. Cole covers in my opinion!!!!

I'd like to find a nice copy too!!!! :wishluck:

Just curious, but what are the top five L.B. Cole covers from members of this board. There are so many that it would be hard to pick only five. So I decided to pick a top ten right off the top of my head (not in any order). Interested in hearing other views!!!

My top ten are;

Thrilling Crime 49

Blue Bolt 105

Catman 31

Mask 2

Terrors of the Jungle 17

Terrifying Tales 13

Contact 12

Catman 32

Captain Flight 11

Suspense 8

Many more great covers so I'm sure I've left a few out, but I think these are all gems, I'd like to hear other viewpoints!!! hm

Edited by Blind Owl