• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

The CONTACT #2 is also on top of my CAPTAIN FLIGHT #11 as well! I'll have to do a "Sci-Fi" theme next... Although I am going to the cape this weekend. So maybe I should do a beach / pool theme?

These are two of my favorite LB Coles! The colors on your Mask 1 look outstanding.

Your Mask 1 is from the Cookeville, TN collection.

L B COLE SCFI CLASSIC COVER BLUE BOLT 105

LBCOLE.jpg[/img]

The master's classic cover Mask #1

mask1.jpg[/img]

saw this one in this thread and had to find me a copy

blue_bolt_115.jpg

:headbang:

Repeats of LB Cole covers are always welcome! :applause:

I know this book has been posted before but look at those colors Captain Flight

captainflight.jpg[/img]

Thanks man! I just got home and counted all my LB Cole covers. I'm up to 158 covers (after that one arrives) and then I have 6 more cover proofs! Then you can add is a few others like the Overstreet cover and the CB Marketplace issue as well. There are also 1-2 I have that "may" be his but I'm not sure to count them.

I can see myself hitting 200 if I can fill the gaps in my runs too.

G

Thanks man! I just got home and counted all my LB Cole covers. I'm up to 158 covers (after that one arrives) and then I have 6 more cover proofs! Then you can add is a few others like the Overstreet cover and the CB Marketplace issue as well. There are also 1-2 I have that "may" be his but I'm not sure to count them.

I can see myself hitting 200 if I can fill the gaps in my runs too.

Sweet fancy Moses!

WoW!!! Great copy!!! Of the LB Cole "sci-fi" trilogy, that's the only one I'm missing. I've got the Captain Flight 11 and and Contact Comics 12 already. I do have a nice copy of the sci-fi Captain Aero 25, but it's nothing compared to the 26!

:cloud9: