• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE $10 EACH TRULY MIXED SALE - GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, COPPER, AND BY GOD MODERNS

423 posts in this topic

THE $10 TRULY MIXED SALE

- 1st :takeit: in the thread beats any agreement via PM or elsewhere.

- Paypal only please.

- No probies, HOS or people I don't like since I reserve the right to sell to whom I chose to.

- Shipping will Priority FLAT RATE Boxed at $13. Out of USA shipping is available, but will be expensive.

- Any returns expected within 7 days of you receiving item and returned at your cost.

THE $10 TRULY MIXED SALE

Went digging through the basement and found about two long boxes of basic Gold, Silver, and Bronze plus some Copper and Modern that need to go.

I am not going through each of these books to grade them. The scan will pretty much tell you what you need to know.

I'm guessing the majority of these books will be VG/midgrade (high or low) or better... some MUCH better. Again, I'm not grading these books or taking back cover scans.

Each of these books will have a value (guide, show, net, yours, mine) of AT LEAST ten dollars... some MUCH more.

That said, each book listed will be $10.

To add more bang for your buck, for every 10 books you buy, pick one extra for FREE... truly free ;)

ALL BOOKS, TRULY MIXED... TRULY $10 EACH !