• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman Movie!

324 posts in this topic

Sadfan bucket goes BOOM! I hope this movie gets made, Sandman is one of my all time favorite series and think it would make a great movie. Still waiting to get my 1, 8, and 19 back from CGC though.

What storyline do you think would be good for the movie? I'd love to see Dollhouse, but Morpheus really isn't in that.

Nice to see they are taking a shot at this. It really doesn't surprise me that titles like Preacher and Sandman will keep getting this kind of attention, they are after all a couple of the best titles ever created. Looking back at the 30 - 40 books that have been optioned recently you can maybe pick out 4 that have really a strong fan base with or without a different format on the cards. Sandman has a very wide reach into pop culture already.

Can't see this one being easy to pick up for a reasonable price as it's been pretty high up on the radar for a while now. I just have my original full run sat in the longbox upstairs and some con sketches...

r0i9gQd.jpg

3oahmIr.jpg

Overall pleased with the prospect of a movie (...or three! Surely can't just be one movie right?) but silly nervous about some mid budget rush job happening with no sequels.