• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Detective 103 De-slabbed competitor's product 5.0 Shipping included $150

detective103-vgfn.jpg

Work here has been crazy, still is actually, but I've been meaning to get on here and grab this. Apparently it is my destiny. I mean come on, somebody wrote my name on it! If it's still available :takeit:

Get those kids some toys and don't forget to treat the whole family to a decent meal, use these funds to take everybody out. Now that you've got some time before the next round enjoy the holidays! These boards never cease to amaze me.....

Thank you (worship)

Detective 103 De-slabbed competitor's product 5.0 Shipping included $150

detective103-vgfn.jpg

Work here has been crazy, still is actually, but I've been meaning to get on here and grab this. Apparently it is my destiny. I mean come on, somebody wrote my name on it! If it's still available :takeit:

Get those kids some toys and don't forget to treat the whole family to a decent meal, use these funds to take everybody out. Now that you've got some time before the next round enjoy the holidays! These boards never cease to amaze me.....

Thank you (worship)

i read through this whole thing hoping this would still be here but you beat me to it. sweet book. and this board is AWESOME!

Dang,

being away before Christmas I totally missed this, and I guess it’s too late to offer something.

Well, you have been awesome, and I will remember Kenny‘s son and family in my prayers, but let me know if it is still possible to donate something.

I know that Kenny feels awkward about my doing this. I really had to convince him that he should understand that this is just his extended family helping out.

Oh, well, indeed. I had a brief PM exchange with Kenny less than a month ago and he did not mention anything.

You know no one ever listens to me, lol.

The thread is closed, I'm not going to update it anymore...but I did send this last invoice ...because all of you wonderful people have now raised.

$17,017...a really Great number!

Thanks and good night!

WOW just saw this post

Glad everything is looking good

What a place these boards are?!!