• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join in the Holiday spirit, let’s help a little boy keep his sight!

505 posts in this topic

Another donation and ALL $ goes to Kenny.

FYI....I also sent some money to him by via PP. I hope those of you who can do so will do the same :wishluck:

Anyway....Original art page from Stuff Of Legend (Book One) by Charles Paul Wilson III.

SOL has been optioned by Disney for a movie. This is one of ten SOL pages from my personal collection. $100

US Shipping only. I pay shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I may not be able to ship until mid-January

346m1sm.jpg

:takeit:

One lot of books available. Some Modern issue 1s, some TPBs, and one Golden Age book. Plenty of good reading here.

Shipping is included in the US. International may be a bit hefty due to weight so we can work that out privately.

1. Walking Dead TPB 19: March to War

2. Swamp Thing (New 52) TPB 3: Rotworld/Green Kingdom.

3. Genius graphic novel by Steven Seagle and Teddy Kristiansen

4. Sex TPB 1 by Joe Casey

5. Sex Criminals 1 and 2. NM

6. Powers 1 (first Image series). Fine.

7. Magic Comics 57 from 1944

8. Letter 44 #1. NM

Pictures can be found here.

SOLD for the lot, all proceeds to the family.

All proceeds go to Kenny. Shipping anywhere in the United States is on me. :foryou:

World of Suspense #7 (Mar 1957). CGC Restored Grade = Apparent 7.5 (SP) ow-wh. Requested Donation = $100. CLAIMED by whomerjay – Thank you, Ray!

WOS07-75R.jpgth_WOS07-75Rb.jpg

All proceeds go to Kenny. Shipping anywhere in the world is on me. :foryou:

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 1. Grade = NM. Requested Donation = $25. CLAIMED by pwog – Thank you, Paul!

ASM-1a.jpgth_ASM-1b.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 2. Grade = NM. Requested Donation = $25.

ASM-2a.jpgth_ASM-2b.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man: Riot At Robotworld #2 (1991). Copy 3. Grade = NM-. Requested Donation = $15.

ASM-3a.jpgth_ASM-3b.jpg

Thanks to comix4fun for purchasing this item and now he is donating it back to this thread! I will over shipping- anywhere.

Blair Witch Project CGC 9.6 $125 cast signed

And let's donate that Blair Witch in sky's thread to help Kenny.

Blair Witch Project CGC 9.6 $125 Heather Donahue, Josh Leonard, Michael C Williams

13366.jpg

:applause:

Another piece of original art from my personal collection.

A super nice Bloodstrike #32 Cover by Tim Seeley for $300

$175 of the $300 goes to Kenny.

US Shipping only. I pay shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I may not be able to ship until mid-January

2hpio91.jpg

I've never met Kenny, but I have an idea of what he's going through. My big brother went completely blind as a teenager due to glaucoma. I'm happy to help out. That is what this place is about after all. Merry Xmas all!

Here's a leftover from my sales thread. Hope someone can use it. 100% to Kenny/Trevor. I'll pay shipping.

Flash 248 CGC 9.4 White (Don Rosa) $50

Don Rosa Pedigree w/ Certificate.

Flash248_zps44858b43.jpg

I'd like to donate a few books.

SOLD!

Mystery Men Comics #8 Metropolis graded it a 3.0, I'd call it a 2.0. Spine is splitting, small amount of tape at bottom. I paid $340, yours for $225. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7201_zpsdc43fb34.jpg

SOLD!

Mystery Men Comics #3 G/VG 3.0 Spine is split at top, very small amount of tape at top and bottom, with a sliver in the middle. I paid $550, yours for $400. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7200_zpsa9ebc6d5.jpg

SOLD!

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

Adventure Comics #60 CGC 9.0 (1941 with WHITE pages!) My all-in cost was just over $3400, yours for $3200. Shipping anywhere in the world is covered by me. All money goes to Kenny.

IMG_7199_zpsa6e2e56c.jpg

Holy mackerel - that's quite a donation :o

Dude!!! :headbang:

Gauntlet, meet the state of having been thrown down... lol